Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Was Lazytown SA? Because whoever started that, it was annoying as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
the "I killed my lesbian wife, hung her on a meat hook, and now I have a three picture deal at Disney" meme

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Friginator posted:

Was Lazytown SA? Because whoever started that, it was annoying as hell.

The kids book with the guy who drives a giant apple? No that poo poo's been around forever.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

criscodisco posted:

The kids book with the guy who drives a giant apple? No that poo poo's been around forever.

No, that's Busytown, I think. Lazytown was the weird cartoon-live action-puppet hybrid show that seemed to center around pastries.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

That people are still buying accounts

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
kill youre famil

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
i liek memes

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
please dedicate this thread to krusty jpegs and gifs

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

Friginator posted:

No, that's Busytown, I think. Lazytown was the weird cartoon-live action-puppet hybrid show that seemed to center around pastries.

It was one of those things that was fine, all things considered. But it quickly became a lightning rod for pedos. A pedo-rod, if you will. Right up there with child pageants and the Boy Scouts.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

cnut
May 3, 2016

Mr. 47 posted:

It was one of those things that was fine, all things considered. But it quickly became a lightning rod for pedos. A pedo-rod, if you will. Right up there with child pageants and the Boy Scouts.

And religion?

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
What about that one dog

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
That one anime lady in all of the avatars

dk2m
May 6, 2009

i remember this thread being funny but it was probably 100% bullshit

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

shoophobo posted:

i liek memes

same

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I will never for the life of me understand what kind of broken brain one needs to continue posting something unfunny for no discernable reason other than the fact that people have come to find it annoying. "Hehe, now people will think I'm a moron with a retarded dipshit's sense of humor!" doesn't compute for me. Relevant to the Krusty thing, but it was especially annoying back when bronies were all the rage. Every goddamn thread, they'd spam pony poo poo and when told to stop they'd just keep doing it while asking people if they were mad. Why? What could possibly cause someone to spend their time in this way?

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

KomodoWagon posted:

I will never for the life of me understand what kind of broken brain one needs to continue posting something unfunny for no discernable reason other than the fact that people have come to find it annoying. "Hehe, now people will think I'm a moron with a retarded dipshit's sense of humor!" doesn't compute for me. Relevant to the Krusty thing, but it was especially annoying back when bronies were all the rage. Every goddamn thread, they'd spam pony poo poo and when told to stop they'd just keep doing it while asking people if they were mad. Why? What could possibly cause someone to spend their time in this way?

You've been here three years.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

KomodoWagon posted:

Any attention is good attention. War is peace. Krusty is funny.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Jakep enters the thread
Crowd Cheers

Jakep: Hey y'all not sure if I brought this to all y'alls attention or not yet but I have something to say
murmurs from the crowd speculating on Jakeps announcement
JakeP: I...... am....... gay................
Jakep smirks smuggly at the camera whilst shrugging
Crowd goes CRAZY

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

TTerrible posted:

You've been here three years.

Hey I lurked for at least 6 years before registering. I still can't read the word "loving" as anything other than "loving". Same with "gently caress."

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I like the clown meme.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Minimalist Program posted:

I like the clown meme.

yeah same

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
its the picture i can hear in my head

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Minimalist Program posted:

I like the clown meme.

Wow but that's not allowed sorry the funny police have decided

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The clown meme is about the only thing that makes me smile anymore. :smith:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

KomodoWagon posted:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ALMIGHTY LORD OF AWFUL

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

KomodoWagon posted:

get a load of this fuckman right here.

you will be among the first against the wall.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

the getting probate for saying fag meme

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

KomodoWagon posted:

:chloe:

e: ^^ That's a good meme. Also the getting probated for posting a picture of the cool dog meme.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

OctoberBlues posted:

The clown meme is about the only thing that makes me smile anymore. :smith:

I think that's called prodromal schizophrenia

I'd like to see a mash up meme of krusty face and rib kid

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Celluloid Sam posted:

the getting probate for saying fag meme

worst meme

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

IMO CellSam should be immune from probations because reasons

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

the reasons are :sidvicious:

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Never understood the Goku pants thing. That was a bad one.

Also Krusty grill owns. But I tend to find memes that get run into the ground hilarious for that reason alone

Randomzx
Jul 26, 2007
the loving :agreed: emote, all it demonstrates is that you want the direction of the thread to be your echo chamber.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

remember that time andrew WK saw fiesta cat?

it was basically a family guy joke irl

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

facebook jihad posted:

Never understood the Goku pants thing. That was a bad one.

Also Krusty grill owns. But I tend to find memes that get run into the ground hilarious for that reason alone

i drew a picture of gokus pants one day I intended to draw him entirely but ran out of space on the page. someone posted a thread saying they wanted an artist for their new Web conic, Spoonful of Bromide was their name, and they were an absolutely insane person obsessed with the old Web comic shredded moose. I posted the gokus pants as well as a drawing of Dean venture as atreyu from the never ending story and people really ran with my gokus pants drawing. completely agreed about krusty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Randomzx posted:

the loving :agreed: emote, all it demonstrates is that you want the direction of the thread to be your echo chamber.

:same:

• Locked thread