Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
At the end of the cul de sac next to my parents' house there is a nice big house but it has like 4 white trash families living in it simultaneously, which explains how they afforded it I guess. I wonder whose name is on the deed.

Anyway they used to do the ATV/quad thing up and down the street, cops or no cops nothing could stop them, but one of them must have fallen off (and hopefully died) or they ran out of money for fuel cause it doesn't happen anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

ChrisHansen posted:

My neighbors across the street would have crazy parties every weekend all summer and it was really cool bc they would have a live band or dj and shoot fireworks. The only bad part was that they'd get drunk and ride 4 wheelers up and down the street all day long. That all came to a screeching halt when three people died when a 4 wheeler couldn't stop in time at the end of the road and flew into a tree-lined streambed

so what you're saying is install a streambed

• Locked thread