Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

gently caress da Mods posted:

SEXORY

I was walking back from the bar late @ nite

this puertoriqueño lookin twink in b-ball shorts, and a basketball and 1 of those small trick-bike walks up to me so im like "que onda wey"

and hes like "lemme suck ur dick"

so i was like :confused: and i was liek nahhh mann c'mon u gon try some poo poo

and he's liek nah cuz seriously just wan 2 suck some dick

so i was liek uh fine aigh aigh which was prolly really stupid but neway, we go into this little stairwell and he gets to work blowing me and im like poo poo this guys p good!!!1

so i let him do his thing and i blow my load and he spits it out and is like "woah man wtf"

so i go what up man? he's liek U CAME in my MOUTH BRO!!!

and im like wait i dunno there were rules to this poo poo man u out here suckin dicks i didnt know there was a code of ethics!!!! but neway i apologized to him and he was liek poo poo its fine wutever, got on his bike and peaced. But i think he lowkey liked the blast

:cabot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread