Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I get to go to tonight's game in Portland. I'm excited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Pretty lovely non call leading to that goal.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

porkface posted:

Valeri about to rip up the ref's notepad

Yeah, he is pissed.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

porkface posted:

I am enjoying watching this especially dirty brand of the game. the ref is going to allow it, then you have to find a way to win.

I don't know, I know I'm biased but it still feels lopsided with the officiating. I think the pk was valid but the first goal shouldn't have happened.

That said, I'm enjoying it too. Second half should be interesting. Timbers being thoroughly outplayed.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

God drat you, Grabavoy.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Portland doing well against Dragon, but still 0-0. Portland looks the better side and have just been unlucky in finishing.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

porkface posted:

Another violent, flopping CONCACAF affair.

Are they playing in a super empty stadium? Did Dragon do something to get their fans banned?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

porkface posted:

Timbers with the big let down

What else would you expect from a Timbers road game?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

A minute for every fan in attendance!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Tied it up. 10 + stoppage left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Great goal to level. Really hoping the Timbers can get another. They look like the better team.

• Locked thread