Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
woman is kidnapped by ugly dude for sex. after hallucinating vividly she develops stockholm syndrome and fucks him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Misery

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Rent

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Turdsdown Tom posted:

woman is kidnapped by ugly dude for sex. after hallucinating vividly she develops stockholm syndrome and fucks him

terminator?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

wow it's pretty obviously toy story 3

SUBTEXT people!!!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Turdsdown Tom posted:

but enough about your home movies

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Turdsdown Tom posted:

oh. beauty and the beast.

that's an unfair characterization imho. beast was a dilf

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
a deformed orphan runs a popular mayoral campaign under the wing of a local philanthropist. his story interweaves with a pair of star-crossed furries who fall in love with each other both in and out of costume.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Batman Returns

A teacher takes some young men on a wild trip through Europe after one of them gets lost.

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Aug 3, 2016

Cubone
May 26, 2011

drat. yeah,

Cubone
May 26, 2011

a disgraced researcher finds success launching into business on his own, and discovers that his former boss is a furry. the boss has him committed.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

a botanist attempts to murder a scientist's sick wife but is foiled by three furries

Cubone
May 26, 2011

a bhutanese man's boarding home is destroyed by a furry, killing dozens. he pursues the perpetrator to a city in america and is killed when the same furry violently destroys the city's mass transit system.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

two down-on-their-luck FBI agents impersonate celebrities against their orders in order to get to the bottom of a kidnapping plot

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Cubone posted:

a bhutanese man's boarding home is destroyed by a furry, killing dozens. he pursues the perpetrator to a city in america and is killed when the same furry violently destroys the city's mass transit system.

This is Batman Begins and I'm fairly sure the other ones are Batman movies.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

a furry has multiple personalities, furries dont get second chances

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
In this show, a highly esteemed doctor almost kills his patients in every episode while arguing with everyone he meets

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Nbc plots a sitcom as part of a conspiracy to make me masturbate so furiously i die

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
a strong handsome man who makes lots of great posts and is beloved by all ..... shits his pants!!!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

A computer hacker furry discovers that his world is actually a virtual-reality simulation run by malevolent machines, and joins a group of superpowered revolutionaries aiming to tear down the system. Keanu Reeves, Lawrence Fishburne, 120 minutes Rated R 1999

client
Aug 19, 2010

a canadian fists his hole with various objects including a gun and a vhs tape

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

mel gibson kills a ton of british ppl

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

furry does thing

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hth posted:

A computer hacker furry discovers that his world is actually a virtual-reality simulation run by malevolent machines, and joins a group of superpowered revolutionaries aiming to tear down the system. Keanu Reeves, Lawrence Fishburne, 120 minutes Rated R 1999
big trouble in little china

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Ennui in the ashes; crimson barnacles embrace fleshy hope-drunk youth. Splashes?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

HoboZero posted:

Ennui in the ashes; crimson barnacles embrace fleshy hope-drunk youth. Splashes?
Punch Drunk Love

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

client posted:

a canadian fists his hole with various objects including a gun and a vhs tape

All hail the new flesh!

Videodrome

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

big trouble in little china

correct

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Tucker: The Man and His Dream

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

in this movie you get to see kevin bacon's dick

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Tom Gorman posted:

in this movie you get to see kevin bacon's dick

can someone answer this one asap, tia

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Wild Things.

A woman's clitoris is located in her throat.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

A girl is stranded far from home and then helped by furries to find her way along a very circuitous route in order to get home.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Sophie has to make a choice in this wacky boarding house where anything can happen

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
a bunch of girls poop all over eachother and like poop in eachothers butts and stuff and rub the poop all over eachother lol

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
a man takes a lot of train rides that each end with disappointment

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
wow there is a ton of poo poo about furries itt

in the 1980s, a dude gets involved with a time traveling furry in a confusing panoply of unexplained plot threads, all culminating upon a certain date

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

That Robot posted:

wow there is a ton of poo poo about furries itt

in the 1980s, a dude gets involved with a time traveling furry in a confusing panoply of unexplained plot threads, all culminating upon a certain date

donnie darko

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

FordPRefectLL posted:

donnie darko

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very very
mad world mad world

Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy birthday, happy birthday
Made to feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Look right through me, look right through me

And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very very
Mad world, world
Enlarge your world
Mad world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Funky See Funky Do posted:

This is Batman Begins and I'm fairly sure the other ones are Batman movies.

how do I watch movies without Batman? :confused:

hth posted:

a furry has multiple personalities, furries dont get second chances

Identity

CaptainSarcastic posted:

A girl is stranded far from home and then helped by furries to find her way along a very circuitous route in order to get home.
The Wiz

FordPRefectLL posted:

a man takes a lot of train rides that each end with disappointment
Source Code

Nooner posted:

a bunch of girls poop all over eachother and like poop in eachothers butts and stuff and rub the poop all over eachother lol

Swap.avi

• Locked thread