Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
cuck

Soral
May 30, 2009

congratulations, op. heres to 5 more happy years, and more

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I have a white on grey shirt that reads "THE CAKE IS A LIE" in a very unique and memorable font. I believe I purchased it from either thinkgeek or the comic book store I frequent for MTG tournies. Anyway, I regularly find myself on the receiving end of very generous compliments regarding my shirt as I casually stroll about town. It is not uncommon for me to hear people say "cool shirt, man" and "ha ha oh man I remember that, where did you get that shirt?" Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if I walked into an Applebee's and got a free appetizer from a fellow gamer.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
[img]the guy who proposed to his girlfriend with a custom bioshock game box[/img

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lowtax posted:

I have a white on grey shirt that reads "THE CAKE IS A LIE" in a very unique and memorable font. I believe I purchased it from either thinkgeek or the comic book store I frequent for MTG tournies. Anyway, I regularly find myself on the receiving end of very generous compliments regarding my shirt as I casually stroll about town. It is not uncommon for me to hear people say "cool shirt, man" and "ha ha oh man I remember that, where did you get that shirt?" Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if I walked into an Applebee's and got a free appetizer from a fellow gamer.

im going to be honest, that shirt sounds badass lowtax

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lowtax posted:

That sounds awesome. I actually got a free cake from a local bakery for coming in with a shirt that had a custom design my friend made (http://peroyvind.com/portfolio/i-love-portal/ )

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

That sounds awesome. I actually got a free cake from a local bakery for coming in with a shirt that had a custom design my friend made (http://peroyvind.com/portfolio/i-love-portal/ )

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

On her last birthday, I drew her posing with a final fantasy gunblade in my gaming design online class. Long story short, I knew I really had to step it up this year...

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Nintendo announces Frolf means Frog Golf.
Oven Wrangler
Here's to Retarded_Clown_ and Tracer for five fantastic years together! :cheerdoge:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Mush Man posted:

Here's to Retarded_Clown_ and Tracer for five fantastic years together! :cheerdoge:

dude i wish.

One Man Trash
Jun 6, 2013

no they will not posted:

[img]the guy who proposed to his girlfriend with a custom bioshock game box[/img

i bet she was under a lot of "pressure" haha. becausr bioshock happens under the ocean

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I guess we know who's player 1 in this relationship.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's beautiful OP. BibleThump

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Hell yeah, when I go to a convention I don't take off my costume play costume (Yoshi As Vash The Stampede From Trigun With Squall's Gunblade) for a week, and I get all kinds of compliments, and also people say good things to me, such as compliments.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Hell yeah, when I go to a convention I don't take off my costume play costume (Yoshi As Vash The Stampede From Trigun With Squall's Gunblade) for a week, and I get all kinds of compliments, and also people say good things to me, such as compliments.

Pics?

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

no they will not posted:

link's broken dude

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

well i guess we know who wears the overalls in your relationship :iamafag:

jk this is a rly cute card

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
waifu that derpina

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The op plays as orange Luma in mario galaxy 2.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Soral posted:

congratulations, op. heres to 5 more happy years, and more

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lutha Mahtin posted:

well i guess we know who wears the overalls in your relationship :iamafag:

jk this is a rly cute card

That feel when you look like the great great great great great great great great great grandson of Martin Luther.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

• Locked thread