Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
I love crazy experiments, ##pull my trigger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
I'll go with William Adama
(If someone else has a burning desire to be Admiral that's fine with me too, in which case I'll grab Boomer because Recon + visions is own zone)

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
I see what kind of game this is going to be!!!!

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
OK, sticking with ##Adama, 1G/2P opening draw

(Unless our last choice really doesn't want to be a pilot, which is also totally fine, because I'll still do Boomer, 2Tac/1 Piloting in that case )

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Confirmed Humanity!!

(Oh wait....)

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Partial would be nice here, and easy to get. I have poop for it though.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
##1 Lea 1 Tac

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
##Pass

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Well that certainly is a move that someone can make :v:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
If you want to tap Command and cover the civs in Delta, I have an XO for Starbuck on my turn.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Don't see any reason to tank this since it's an easy one, although it's not like we have a MUST BRIG target yet.

...Unless we want to brig Selix to save him from the raiders? :v:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Yea, ##play 2 low

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

tarbrush posted:

Worth putting some more Vipers up? That or commsing the civs out of harms way. Forward XO to Starbuck is obviously a no no.

I think Starbuck -XO to Sector 4 is the way to go. Remember we're all starting human :haw:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Maybe, but someone played a negative card in that last check, and it could not have been Starbuck, who has no pol or Tre draw.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
I went to go back and check our deep cover rules, but it looks like a cylon that reveals now won't even get a super crisis? I think the upside of a starbuck XO here outweighs the potential risks given the game we're playing.

Otherwise, at best I can only put one more Viper in to Delta, or move two of the civs under cover. Anyone have ideas about good stuff to do other than that? If no one else has a great plan in an hour or two I'm just gonna yolo XO starbuck.

I'm also still sort of boggling why Selix launched in to sector 1 to get shot at instead of sector 4 to cover the civs, but I can't imagine what conditions would have triggered a cylon flip so early so I'm just chalking it up to HEY I WANNA BLOW poo poo UP WOO.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Yea, definitely moving out of the AQ for sure.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
##Move to Communications
Play 1 - XO on Starbuck
Yolooo

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Roslin, I can afford to discard, but given your drawback, handing off the presidency doesn't seem like the craziest idea?

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Oh, I forgot the houserule on Roslin here. Yea, that's a no brainer then.

##Take the discards, pitch 0 - Trust Instincts and 1 - Launch Scout

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Yea, Assault Raptors are Vipers in every way for purposes of card effects.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
If you have it, a Max Firepower + an XO to Selix to get out of dodge would be great.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
If anyone has an SP (I don't) I'd lean towards the morale, just because it's almost certainly 1 resource lost instead of 2.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
XOing Cottle to take 4 raider shots might be nice take some pressure off the pilots and bump DEFCON, or I can move to ftl control and scout destination since we're closing in on jumping.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
That needs an 8 though, pretty lovely odds there.

e: Unless you're suggesting like, nuke sector one or something.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Gonna go with plan lob a nuke + scout then unless anyone has last minute suggestions (I guess I could hit Pegasus CIC or something instead?)

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
I uh, don't think tossing both our nukes on the first jump cycle is the best idea sooooooooooooo...

##Nuke sector 1
Play 1 - Launch Scout at destination

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
##Bury it

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
I can toss medium at this if we want to go for it

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Nevets posted:

I'd really like to exploit my card passing / drawing ability but it looks like I'll need to move to FTL next turn, unless people think we can wait 1 more turn before jumping?

It's not super efficient but you could just move to exchange cards with someone and then XO an FTL button push.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
##Play 2 medium

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Ho hum boring Barren Planet

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
I am quite tapped out card wise here.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
##pass

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
There's not even anything that really needs repairing, so maybe a scout or just pain engine room would be nice.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
That is not a thing I posses

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Yea tank the hell out of this one ##pass

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
I can XO someone (President I guess?) or just scout myself barring that.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
hm quorum hand is tiny go make it larger please:
##Play 2 - XO on Roslin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
CO "Draw all the quorum cards plz thanks"

• Locked thread