Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
You should probably edit that out since there's still another Cylon out there, presumably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Gwaihir posted:

He just revealed, so it just became public knowledge (even if it didn't do anything because brig) though.

Right, of course, forget I said anything :v:

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
The destiny deck already consists of more cards though, so that helps a bit.

Re: Engine Room: I think the main thing here is that Defcon makes it so you can easily tell when you're likely to hit a Cylon Attack, so that's the moment when you go for it.

More generally I'm noticing that Cylon attacks are blunted quite a bit by the CAG being able to pick one of two options. Usually one of them is bearable, you maybe lob a nuke at a basestar if needed, and a pilot remaining in space between jumps covers the civvies. Most of the time they don't seem to present too much of a challenge, from what I've seen in the past few games. Not sure what can be done to counter that though.

• Locked thread