Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW9BDDUvxoU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i know you said pacman as an out of touch gamer joke but everyone on this forum is legit looking forward to the new pacman

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lowtax posted:

yeah actually it does, I loved the first one, whatever it was called, Championship Edition DX Ultra whatever, but its unplayable on the Xbox One. I don't know what they did when they made it backwards compatible, but it's impossible to control The Pac Man Guy with any precision whatsoever

it has the wrong sort of ram op

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lowtax posted:

heh............... you think you know more about ram than fatal1ty?? dream on

people say lots of bad things about one fatal1ty but you have to respect his gaming career. the titles speak for themselves

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

The slide move in Q4 is kind of awesome.

its too bad it took ages for the multipalyer to get patched properly because by the end it was what a quake sequel should have been

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its sad that quakecon is now the only big quake tournament for the year

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

quake is the only true esport, everyone else just plays games

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I strongly suggest folks watch at least the 2nd map of the video I posted, it's awesome.

fatal1ty is the master, people are too quick to forget it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i also enjoyed hearing discuss on stream why he liked painkiller so much (no railgun) in his goofy as voice

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Well he gets trashed on the 2nd map of that. It makes me sad that phrantic in QL isn't as good of a map, probably because there's no slide.

i remember the game now. he hits the point he knows he isnt going to win and uses it to practice stuff and reset for the next map lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I remember watching him whup rear end on a 1v12 on DM17 and being fairly Chill about it.

id liek to see that. :worship: :worship:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

It's funny hearing 2GD be such a cooller fanboy on the video, I forgot about that lmao.

i will always love cooller

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Got myself on a classic quake tourney videos kick again... :dukedoge: Hell, that's the way it goes sometimes mates.

ultimates are going to ruin quake dueling forever lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mine was wolfenstein 3d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

playing wolfenstein on a computer as a toddler ftw lol

• Locked thread