Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nice find OP. The Steam store is generally known for its high quality so to see something like this is quite rare, and well, exhilarating to experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I started the Q1 campaign recently but only cleared one level before putting it down and playing Doom again. I'll have to play that next week, I assume it's pretty short as well.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Got myself on a classic quake tourney videos kick again... :dukedoge: Hell, that's the way it goes sometimes mates.

Sometimes I rewatch Evo VODs of unremarkable matches that I remember watching 4 years ago lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mine was COD4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My dad kicked my rear end daily at Tiger Woods Golf on the SNES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Or it may have been PGA Tour Golf at that point still. I don't remember exactly.

• Locked thread