Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This game is rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lowtax posted:

I'm banning you

*plays the flute from mario and disappears*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

people say lots of bad things about one fatal1ty but you have to respect his gaming career. the titles speak for themselves

He whipped cooller on 2 Quake 4 maps.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKCxe1ElVHM This was epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The slide move in Q4 is kind of awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't be bothered to make a thread for it but QuakeCon is going on ATM.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I strongly suggest folks watch at least the 2nd map of the video I posted, it's awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well he gets trashed on the 2nd map of that. It makes me sad that phrantic in QL isn't as good of a map, probably because there's no slide.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

i also enjoyed hearing discuss on stream why he liked painkiller so much (no railgun) in his goofy as voice

I remember watching him whup rear end on a 1v12 on DM17 and being fairly Chill about it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually it was probably not vs 12 people but whatever...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's funny hearing 2GD be such a cooller fanboy on the video, I forgot about that lmao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Too bad he turned into a Dota AIDS loser.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Same. This is cool and the video that made me want to start playing QL. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7jxAyd4-M0

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just remembered that not only did Spambot convert me into a PC Gamer but she's the one who posted that video to demonstrate why Quake is awesome, thus also converting me into a Quake fanboy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdkDjsBiO58 This companion piece is epic as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Got myself on a classic quake tourney videos kick again... :dukedoge: Hell, that's the way it goes sometimes mates.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My dad went in his room once and left his Warcraft 2 game up and I wanted to help him so I built him a farm but when he came out he started yelling at me because it was in the path of his peasants to the gold mine.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In multiplayer WC2 he only wanted to play jimland.pud and he was a god at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He also ran a LAN game of diablo 2 for about 6 months straight and would go into Open B.net and see what kind of hacked hosed up items he could find and then bring them back and dump them in the game and if you walked by the computer hosting it the whole ground of the rogue camp is just mountains of items. He loved putting the really crazy poo poo on his Act 5 mercenary and just strolling through the cow level over and over again.

• Locked thread