Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

my dad's Gaming With Me career began with Mario 64, which was my first game which I owned, and ended with Lylat Wars, the second game I owned. It went like this:

Mario 64: dad helped me through every step of the way, got really into it, we both got stuck on the last Bowser level and I came downstairs one morning at 7am before school to discover that he had stayed up all night drinking coffee and muttering "I'm going to get him. I'm going to get the bastard", and he did, and I was proud.

Lylat Wars: "oh, Jesus Christ, what is that? What's happening? It's all just weird shapes to me. I can't see anything on there. That gives me a headache. I can't play these video games anymore" and he never did.

dads are cool

Sonic the Hedgehog "What are these... cock rings? Nope, too small."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread