Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm considering playing Q1 singleplayer again, but i've also been thinking about the original deus ex too, since i've only finished that once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

He also ran a LAN game of diablo 2 for about 6 months straight and would go into Open B.net and see what kind of hacked hosed up items he could find and then bring them back and dump them in the game and if you walked by the computer hosting it the whole ground of the rogue camp is just mountains of items. He loved putting the really crazy poo poo on his Act 5 mercenary and just strolling through the cow level over and over again.

making a hacked character in D2 open battlenet and just owning the endgame content was some win

• Locked thread