Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I bought a PlayStation VR to play Rez Infinite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:homebrew:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I tried one at Best Buy a few weeks ago and thought it was legit incredible. Driving home now can't wait to try Rez and Thumper

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Black Baby Goku posted:

I tried one at Best Buy a few weeks ago and thought it was legit incredible. Driving home now can't wait to try Rez and Thumper

Super jelly .... a friend just got his and i'm gonna go try it out sometime next week. Basically want one just for those same 2 games lol and it's taking a lot of restraint to hold off

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Rez in VR is gods gift to mankind

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i bought rez infinite, hopin to get a psvr for christmas so i can live in rez :pray:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

i bought rez infinite, hopin to get a psvr for christmas so i can live in rez :pray:

Area X is the coolest thing ive seen in a game since I first saw the original rez in 2001

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
does it have cool trophies or extra modes? i had a lot of fun unlocking everything in the 360 version

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

does it have cool trophies or extra modes? i had a lot of fun unlocking everything in the 360 version

Its got a bunch of stuff like clearing high scores to unlock alternate weapons and trophies for 100%'ing every level, clearing the boss rush etc. Apparently theres also a hidden boss in Area X I didnt know about

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh my god Rez in VR is gamer heaven. Most amazing gaming experience I've had in years!!! gently caress!!!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I got every achievement in the 2010 Medal of Honor and Lord of the Rings: Conquest

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm gonna buy a PSTV on christmas cause it's cheaper than other consoles and I can jailbreak it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I got every achievement in the 2010 Medal of Honor and Lord of the Rings: Conquest

I have more hours into mw2 campaign than the multiplayer and I played like 200 combined

• Locked thread