Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

When I was a kid and my brother and I were playing Final Fantasy 1 we got through the whole game up to Chaos and then never beat him. I think it was because we didn't want it to be over. I finally beat it years later on my own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

trying to jack off posted:

my favourite sort of goon is the kind that cant wait to share their hosed up perversions and will tell you in any thread that looks even relevant

God bless them

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Civ 4 is great though

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Idk if I'm misremembering this but wasn't there also an eyeball that popped up in the soup sometimes?

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

elf help book posted:

oysters pop up to eat the crackers, causing curly to scream

I remember now, my friend told me there was a rare eyeball that would give you $100 if you got it

drat you, Corey

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I've never played a video game voluntarily

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

trying to jack off posted:

i remember i had some multi game in one 'laptop' thing when i was in like first grade and one of the kids stole it when i brought it into school. i was walking back home at the end of the day with my mum we saw him carrying it and when we asked his mother insisted it was his so we flipped it over and it had my name written on it and she still acted like it was some massive coincidence

That is hosed up

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I enjoy them but I don't know how to get good at them so I just play Arcade mode for 20 hours and move on. All my friends are normies so I'm too good to play them but everyone online destroys me brutally.

After I finished a few story modes in SFIV I tried to play online and I think I won a single match out of a few hours of playing before I gave up, lol. I blamed it on my internet connectiob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

lol

• Locked thread