Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I used a map in the latter parts of Metal Gear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

I leant a friend of mine an SD card with the Wii homebrew on it so we could play Brawl and Mario Kart Wii mods and then a few weeks later he was arrested for jacking off in a supermarket parking lot and I never talked to him again.

Lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

same, also 100%'d earthworm jim 3d lol

jesus lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull posted:

On the note about the RTS rating, I played Civ 4 for like 90 hours as a teen but I never played a difficulty past the 3rd one I think.

Same lol. It's still one of my favorite games, I'm just poo poo at any strategy game really

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
in addition to looking up the location of the blue ring in zelda 1 second qurest I had to look up how to get into level 6. I know that this is technically a gaming fail, but really how were you supposed to know about that. you don't even get a vague hint from the old man

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
mad props to the people who beat adventure/rpg games without guides back in the day.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

What was the entrace

on one of the graveyard screens you have to play the recorder to make the entrance appear. as far as I know there is nothing to indicate that you're supposed to do this

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

If you were an 80s kid now a 55 yo kid youd remember buring/pushing/fluting/bombing every screen onn the zelda ovetworld to find stuff or beging mom amd dad to call the nintendo hint li e at 3 dollars a minute

i've already been burning and pushing and bombing, I had no idea fluting was something I would have to do every screen. I've been drawing maps and keeping notes and poo poo. O_o

it's been fun but there was absolutley no way I would've found level 6.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
go talk to the sick kid or w/e

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

This gabagool cant even capture fairies da fugg proba ly doesnt even have bottles what a rube

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

FLUTE BOY PLAYS AGAIN

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I want to say it counts saving using the select button too, but I could be wrong

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

Is 50 a lot

Seems reasonable for a first time through

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Hey this is a safe space

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

beepstreet posted:

When Links Awakening DX came out, my parents wouldn't buy it for me so I colored my old copy with a black sharpie so kids on the playground would think I had it. I still had ink all over my fingers by recess.

I colored my snes controller black with a sharpie when I was a kid because I thought it would look cool

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Uh, I actually feel more comfortable calling it Bible Afro-American.

Black Baby Goku posted:

"using gas to rape bare midriff having teens whose genders have been swapped" - Nicest guy you'll ever meet

"I engage in pet play" - Twisted loving psychopath

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull posted:

How can I sorta encourage this... fun? without facilitating a racially oppressive environment for the puppy? Thanks everybody!!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Yeah "I've played a lot of one of the greatest games ever made" ain't much of a confession

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Cucked

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

celeron 300a posted:

I have a huge collection of PS2 games, including survival horror (resident evil), bargain bin j-rpgs like final fantasy xii, and the first four games of dot-hack.

When I retire (haha who is going to retire in a post-social-security america and not work until they keel over), I am going to play all of these games and finish them all. And if my dot-hack 4 is unreadable, I hope there will be a way to purchase and play it online. I've only played through part of dot-hack 1 and the plot is too slow to play it now.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

celeron 300a posted:

in case this is misread, this gang tag is for people who permatoxx for hillary winning. It is a pro-hillary gang tag.

*phew* thanks for the load off my mind

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Re4 isn't scary

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
It's "suspenseful" (not scary)

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I think I wa splaying Pokemon blue and tcg in the third grade

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

re4 made you panic a lot. i mean the intro is great, it throws like 2 zombeis at you to teach you how to shoot and then it goes "okay here's like forty"

Ya and then here comes dr Salvador to cut your fuxkkn head off bitch!!!!! Great game

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

getting triggered about the soup minigame atm`

now that is scary

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mycophobia posted:

now that is scary

to elaborate, the soup minigame in three stooges for nes: it's curly making weird digitized face while making a weird digitized "da'oohh!!' sound, and it's horrifying

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

i kind of want to buy a neo geo tomorrow even though its like $200 and i only would sometimes play like 2 games on it

People buy arcade PCBs of single games for more than this regularly, just because they love the game so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

• Locked thread