Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I used a game shark to beat ffviii

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I watched videos on how to beat artorias and orphan

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I used the prima strategy guide for oot

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

peramene posted:

I purchased and 100%'d Huniecam so quickly that I still get friends shaming me over it. And I deserve to be shamed. But anything for Audrey.

Jesus

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Imp zone guy 1: I used gamefaqs to figure out how to beat the Minotaur in smtiv
Imp zone guy 2: My older brother told me how to get the mirror shield in OOT
Other forums guy: I jerk off and come to little girls on the reg

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Pablo Gigante posted:

Which version of TWEWY is better, DS or phone

What do you think dude. Come on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

rediscover posted:

Yo I have a really similar story. when I was 11 I met a girl on Ragnarok who helped me level up a bunch. I ask her if she wants to get married in game and she says ya sure later. I'm like drat I got a crush on this girl. couples days later, haven't heard from here, was hanging out around the front entrance of the main city where ppl chill at and there she is. with another dude. when I confronted her she asked if she knew me.... got kicked in the feels that day. now i know to never trust a bitch

Lol

• Locked thread