Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I've played every Final Fantasy game but haven't ever beat one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
In fact I consider myself a lover of JRPGs but I don't think I've ever finished one. idk why even if I love the game and it's story or mechanics or whatever I always lose steam at like the 3/4ths mark and stop playing.. I forget what game it was right now but one time I stopped at the save point right before the final boss

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

This thread just inspired me to buy LTTP on my 3DS and finally play it so thanks OP.

Good

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

When I was 14 I stole copies of World of Warcraft, Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, and a 2 month time card from Target all at the same time

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

no they will not posted:

Everyone has that one friend who got arrested for jacking off in public... if you don't, it's you!

One of my classmates from high school who I had a passing acquaintance with got arrested recently for jacking off in his car in the parking lot of the preschool I went to while the kids were out playing

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Why were you at the preschool as well while the kids were out playing. lmfao Another pwn courtesy of your boy Wormskull. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfSUVHkpfV8

Lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

No loving way dude. David Cage games? ...Seriously? Um, yeah. Okay. :stare:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

I realized this because Guilty Gear replays let you see inputs overlay on the match and I realized I think everybody does this because right when the match is over both sides of the screen explode with every button and direction being pushed 20 times a second lol.

Lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Playing morrowind without fixing your movement speed with console commands is not a good time

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

i never played world of warcraft and when someone posted a pic on here a few yrs ago of the barnacle jim enemy i asked what game that was from

if you go on the wow wiki for that guy, one of the comments says 'barnacle jim has a long respawn timer'

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

please surrender your avatar immediately.

Can't believe I missed that post... Bob you stupid bitch

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Prepare to die.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

my favourite sort of goon is the kind that cant wait to share their hosed up perversions and will tell you in any thread that looks even relevant

this post would make more sense with a 'slightly' between even and relevant methinks.. cheers

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

[pedophile guy reconsidering encouraging the fun due to worries about facilitating a racially oppressive environment for the puppy]: I don't need it. I don't need it. I dooon't need it...... *thinks about throwing his black puppy gf a bone* I NEEEEEEEED IT!!!!!!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

you're a rockstar, get your game on, pet play

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

goferchan posted:

I don't "get" speedruns, watching them or doing them or whatever. When people post crazy numbers for stuff I appreciate its cool and probably took a lot of skill to pull off but with the sole exception of the half A press guy it's never gonna be entertaining th me to watch someone beat Ocarina of Time real fast of whatever. same goes for Metroid low-% clears and poo poo like that

Wtf. Your a freak dude

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

elf help book posted:

What does Steam think your birthday is?

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

celeron 300a posted:

I have a huge collection of PS2 games, including survival horror (resident evil), bargain bin j-rpgs like final fantasy xii, and the first four games of dot-hack.

When I retire (haha who is going to retire in a post-social-security america and not work until they keel over), I am going to play all of these games and finish them all. And if my dot-hack 4 is unreadable, I hope there will be a way to purchase and play it online. I've only played through part of dot-hack 1 and the plot is too slow to play it now.

What is your confession exactly? There's a lot of things in thjis post that piss me off

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Oh and btw I'm goiung to blow your loving head off for calling FF12 a 'bargain bin jrpg' :fuckoff:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

haha who is going to retire in a post-social-security america and not work until they keel over <-- really cool and funny to say. uit shows that you understand whats really going on in the world, as if your 'Third eye is Open' so to speak. Ladies love these type of sentences

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

celeron 300a posted:

I have owned overwatch for awhile and I have convinced myself to never play these characters, for no reason whatsoever:

• widowmaker
  • winston
  • reinhardt
  • mei
  • hanzo
  • genji
  • tracer
  • zenyatta

Despite this, I have a hidden goal to get every mei unlock because she is awesome. But I can't tell anyone of this ambition because Blizzard will find out and then I'll never get that next achievement-only spray that requires actual gameplay to obtain.

You are seriously a freak dude

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ya so I basically made a pact with myself that I would never play half the characters in OW.. Why you ask? Well, if you must know it's because I'm random as gently caress. Hope blizzard doesn't catch on cause then I'll never get that next achievement-only spray that requires actual game play to obtain. That sentence makes sense

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

celeron 300a posted:

in case this is misread, this gang tag is for people who permatoxx for hillary winning. It is a pro-hillary gang tag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOPlK10Rcdk

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

GameCube posted:

here comes a True Gamer Confession

my high school girlfriend dumped me because I didn't call her on valentine's day. I didn't call her because I was playing resident evil 4

her name was ashley

i was in 3rd grade when RE4 came out and i was completely obsessed with it. i remeber one time in my room standing up playing it cause i was so into it. my mom comes in like honey your friends on the phone. and i spent like 30 minutes narrating everything that was happening in the game to my 'girlfriend' on the phone and she just listened and didnt say anything the whole time

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

re4 made you panic a lot. i mean the intro is great, it throws like 2 zombeis at you to teach you how to shoot and then it goes "okay here's like forty"

I would constantly be pausing to take a breather cause it stressed me out so bad. I still have trouble initiating certain sequences like the part where you have to activate the elevator and that thing is chasing you around the hallways disappearing and poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I married a girl on Ragnarok Online when i was 13 and she stole my account data and I found her later doing the same with another guy. It was at that time that I took the red pill.

Yo I have a really similar story. when I was 11 I met a girl on Ragnarok who helped me level up a bunch. I ask her if she wants to get married in game and she says ya sure later. I'm like drat I got a crush on this girl. couples days later, haven't heard from here, was hanging out around the front entrance of the main city where ppl chill at and there she is. with another dude. when I confronted her she asked if she knew me.... got kicked in the feels that day. now i know to never trust a bitch

• Locked thread