Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Could his face be any more punchable?
No. but please punch anyway
Yes. but please punch anyway.
View Results

• Locked thread
AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
http://www.wftv.com/news/officials-george-zimmerman-punched-in-face-for-allegedly-bragging-about-killing-trayvon-martin/417278308

quote:

The man who said he shot unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin in self-defense said he was punched in the face while he was talking to people at a restaurant in Sanford over the weekend.

George Zimmerman and a friend called 911 after a man accusing him of bragging about the fatal shooting punched him in the face, authorities said.

Zimmerman is considered the victim in this case, but witnesses inside Gators Riverside restaurant told authorities that the problem started because Zimmerman was bragging about killing the unarmed teen in 2012.

Another article had more witness statements he went so far as to take out his id to prove he was in fact "THE" george zimmerman I guess his new circle of friends have told him he was a hero as last I heard he wouldnt come outside because he feared for his life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

can't flim flam the zim zam

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope he dies

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

ok

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Chinatown posted:

i hope he dies

He will hopefully be shot.
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
spanks for the update brah

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
President Trump started with this guy

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Sad that people still use violence as a first resort when their feelings get hurt

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

it would be cool if he died

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

quote:

Zimmerman: “This man just punched me in the face.”

Dispatcher: “Is he still there?”

Zimmerman: “Yup. He said he's going to kill me. You need to send like three or four cops.”

mr. expert here knows how many cops they need to send. approximately.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Chinatown posted:

i hope he dies

Wall Balls posted:

it would be cool if he died

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
makes u think; if we were all so good then he would just be called a samaritan

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Zim type units are strong in missile combat but weak to melee, good to know.

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
I am of the opinion that it would be a good thing if he were to pass away.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

G.I. Jaw posted:

I am of the opinion that it would be a good thing if he were to pass away.

Controversial, but fair

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
lolo this guy is such an unfathomable piece of poo poo

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Dude shouldof shot im.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

When is the Presidential Medal of Freedom ceremony?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
George Zimmerman is innocent.

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

Dave_Indeed posted:

He's guilty of stealing my heart

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Dave_Indeed posted:

guilty of having a huge face that would be hard to miss

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
What was the goal here? Do you get a free Super Size upgrade to your meal with each confirmed kill or what?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
This also touches on something I don't understand. For tge amount of random killings we have, there sure is a strange lack of targetted killings. For example, in z's case you'd expect there to still be a few black panthers left outside of prison who would lust for his black teen killing rear end death.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

What was the goal here? Do you get a free Super Size upgrade to your meal with each confirmed kill or what?

It's a great pick up line at the Klan meetings.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i hope next time one of you dumb dumbs makes a george zimmerman thread it'll be because he died or shot you

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Nathilus posted:

This also touches on something I don't understand. For tge amount of random killings we have, there sure is a strange lack of targetted killings. For example, in z's case you'd expect there to still be a few black panthers left outside of prison who would lust for his black teen killing rear end death.

No one gives a poo poo unless some rear end in a top hat on facebook you hate currently has a different opinion than you do.

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
Didnt read the thread but the guys was proven uuuhh... innocent? Cant believe there are still c.ucklefucks on this "site" taht havent gotten the memo lol

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i see the fuckman is continuing to be poo poo

i really wish someone would just put an end to his being poo poo

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

NecroMonster posted:

i see the fuckman is continuing to be poo poo

i really wish someone would just put an end to his being poo poo

me too, I don't really understand why the op is allowed to post like this.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

i love this avatar and i guess it kinda provides its own context but i've always wondered what it's from

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
George Costanza was punched in the face at a Florida bar after bragging about killing Trayvon Martin, police said.

The former neighborhood watchman who fatally shot the unarmed teen in 2012 said he was clocked during a dustup at the Gators Riverside restaurant in Sanford around 5:00 p.m. Sunday, according to a police report obtained by the Daily News.

But staffs at the restaurant and witnesses countered the big-mouthed, acquitted murderer’s account.

Costanza told cops he was placing a takeout order when he stopped to compliment a diner on his tattoos.

During the conversation, Costanza introduced himself as “the guy who killed Trayvon Martin” and “pulled out his identification card to brag,” one witness told police officers.

“I love your tattoos,” Costanza said to the diner, according to another witnesses cited in the police report. “My name is George Costanza, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?”

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Cool so I hope the violent thug assaulting a man with little/no provocation is arrested right?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

lolo this guy is such an unfathomable piece of poo poo

Haha lol a guy got physically assaulted with no real provocation lol haha

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
Zimmerman is a lovely human being but unless he's an active threat then the person punching his stupid face is a dumb thug, which is ironic because a dumb thug punching him in the face is how he got (in?)famous in the first place.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Is a punch a flim-flam or not?

Ayeka
May 28, 2016

Wafflz posted:

Is a punch a flim-flam or not?

Obviously not

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Chinatown posted:

i hope he dies