Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«136 »
ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Getsuya posted:

I'd whine about spoilers since I'm only halfway through IBO but honestly it's not really a surprise at all it would end that way.

Sorry, my bad. I assumed since it was pretty old by this point it was a safe discuss but I should have realized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I know I've been waiting until it got dubbed to marathon IBO S2. Welp.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

ImpAtom posted:

Sorry, my bad. I assumed since it was pretty old by this point it was a safe discuss but I should have realized.

Season 2 ended 3 months ago? I wouldn't say that was "pretty old" at all. Edit a spoiler into that post or something dude!

Ryoga posted:

I was annoyed at how low unit damage was with cybuster in MD coming from Coffin of the End just because of how stupid damage gets with full possesion modes and high prana levels. I never thought I would ever see non cutscene 6 figure damage, but then YangLong one shotted a boss.

Its really bad in MD because it arrives at the same time as Neo Granzon and very little compares favorably to that, especially a guy not at max power for plot reasons.

Hokuto
Jul 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Getsuya posted:

All this FMW talk reminded me that I need to read the LPs. I started reading the first one and I'm not sure why I stopped. That LP made me like the Touhou franchise like the actual games never did.

Yes please read all of my LPs

dumb in-joke I'm sorry

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013

The dream and romance of any REAL man!

Hokuto posted:

Yes please read all of my LPs

dumb in-joke I'm sorry
I tried but you aren't listed on the LPArchive.

Hokuto
Jul 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Getsuya posted:

I tried but you aren't listed on the LPArchive.

I'm sorry, they're BlitzBlast's LPs, I was making a dumb joke. Anyway, anyone who wants to read the FMW1-3 LPs can find them HERE. For whatever reason, BlitzBlast put letters up instead of numbers, so the ordering is E > P > I.

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013

The dream and romance of any REAL man!

Keep your chin up. I'm sure someday you'll have an LP for us to read.

Hokuto
Jul 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Getsuya posted:

Keep your chin up. I'm sure someday you'll have an LP for us to read.

One day, Slayers Royal... One day...

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

Hokuto posted:

I'm sorry, they're BlitzBlast's LPs,

Don't have a clue what you're talking about, they were obviously yours.

Now when's the FMW4 LP?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

So I just failed to get an SR point and I don't know why, if anyone could help me. I don't think I'm going to restart to get it, but the game said;
"Clear map within 6 turns, and within those turns, one ally pilot uses extra action Multi Action."
every other map this means you have up to that turn. So I cleared this on turn six, I've had a guy use Multi-Action. And I'm not getting it. What's up? Stage 32 "The Battlefield of Conflicted Hearts".

EDIT: I reloaded a quick save, left one unit alive and killed the boss and got it. what the gently caress.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

"Clear the map" doesn't have to mean "defeat all enemies" if the victory condition is defeat the boss then that's all you have to do to clear the map. No idea why you didn't get it before other, afaik all the SR points are correct.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

EthanSteele posted:

"Clear the map" doesn't have to mean "defeat all enemies" if the victory condition is defeat the boss then that's all you have to do to clear the map. No idea why you didn't get it before other, afaik all the SR points are correct.

I kill everything I can for the extra money and TACP. I killed the last dude and the boss on the same turn, so I have absolutely no idea why not killing the one dude would net me thee SR point. The mind boggles.

I'm also kind of disappointed in the VangNex, but the GranVang had a weird face. I kind of wish there was an option to just like, upgrade the VangRay but leave it looking the same.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

I love how Eiki has ignore size damage penalty.

edit: I wish the Lilly Black/Black Serena thing was handled in a little more interesting way.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at Jun 22, 2017 around 02:13

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl and FOURTEEN KARAT GOLD!!!

Warning: SU Season 3 Spoilers

Do we have a thread for Mobile Suit Gundam Online, just found out that the Taiwan/Hong Kong version of the game both doesn't require a VPN like the Japanese version and has an option to set most of the game's text to English(more SEA English than American English but apparently quite serviceable for what it is)

«136 »