Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What kind of dimensions does the Air Christmas have anyways?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Prism posted:

I don't have my PS3 hooked up anymore so I can't easily check the database, but the Christmas class is bigger than the Space Noah class.

:stare: Isn't the Space Noah class 552m long already?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
They need to put Mazinger ZERO and Demonbane in the same game.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What's up with Shin Mazinger ZERO anyways? The manga scanlations are way behind.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Levantine posted:

The devs really seem to love Zeta. I think it's the best animated unit so far that I've seen. Vangrey looks consistently good but Zeta has some polish on it that nothing else seems to match.

Speaking of, does anyone move pilots around? I don't see a huge use for some of the UC units when compared to Huckbein and Gungrust, but Roux doesn't seem like an amazing pilot.

I would move the Cross Ange crew into the garbage if I could :colbert:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

MonsieurChoc posted:

G-Reco is the best Gundam series since Turn-A though, while IBO is kinda meh?

G-Reco is unredeemable garbage that somehow manages to be worse than AGE. The "plot" is almost entirely nonsensical and the show has a complete non-ending. It also managed to have a more obnoxious protagonist than SEED-D Kira or Kio, which is a drat impressive achievement.

Also most of the MS designs in the show are hideously ugly.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Super Robot Wars 4 gave every enemy pilot, even grunts, a spirit list, but they would never use them ever.

This was my first SRW and oh god is it hard :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm gonna give this one a pass, I think. G-Reco sucks, and I'm very tired of the UC Gundam power hour.

• Locked thread