Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Afterlife with Archie Sabrina is best Sabrina cause she kicks the whole plot off by agreeing to try and resurrect Jughead's dead dog using the loving Necronomicon.

Then later she ends up being sacrificed to Cthulhu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

loquacius posted:

Whatever happened to Melissa Joan Hart anyway, shouldn't she have graduated to the part of her career where she plays hot moms instead of hot teens

e: holy poo poo, she had an ABC Family sitcom from 2010-2015 that ran for four loving seasons :eyepop:
Going by the Wikipedia summary it looks terrible

Jimmy Kimmel wrecked her when she whined on-air:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulm9aee6cTY

Kimmel is almost immediately contrite too, fully aware that he just gave her a cheap shot in the breadbasket in front of thousands.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

PallasAthene posted:

THIS was Archie and Jughead vs zombies comic that I saw in B&N a few years ago! I picked up and though, "This has got to be the dumbest asinine crap ever," then opened it directly to a page where a zombie or zombie dog was menacing Archie and then Archie's dog (who thinks of him as [archiemaster]) has a flashback of his time as Archie's pet, including Archie spending time with him and caring for him while he was sick, then attacks the zombies to rescue Archie. I'm pretty sure his dog died after killing them, but I was sobbing in the middle of the comic store by the time I finished two pages, so not 100% sure.

Yeah for real Afterlife with Archie seems like it would be the dumbest poo poo ever, like "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies", but it is unironically some of the best zombie fiction out there.

------------

These were the pages you were talking about :

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

loquacius posted:

Was there ever an X-Files / Buffy crossover with roughly this plot because that would make a lot more sense to me

Nah Joss Whedon's always been the kind-of low key control freak who would never let that sort-of thing happen to his custom action figures.

PallasAthene posted:

I only remember the crossovers with Millennium and Homicide: Life on the Street.

While we're wishing for crossovers I want to see Sabrina goes to The West Wing.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

LGD posted:

for all his faults I'm pretty sure Jughead has never been shown as giving much of a gently caress about being seen as 'hip' in any sense

Yeah Jughead is a proto-hipster who does his own thing regardless of whether it is hip or not.

hth posted:

is jughead one of those characters that comes out as asexual later on or did he start that way

Mildly autistic, I think.

• Locked thread