Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

PallasAthene posted:

The obvious answer to "What show should Sabrina have had a crossover with?' is The X-Files.

Mulder believes that bitchy brunette cheerleader when she tells him Sabrina is using occult powers to kill people in town.

Scully says there has to be a scientific explanation.

The two old aunts capture Mulder, plan to sacrifice him to Hecate, but Scully gets there at the last minute and shoots them both, Sabrina is exonerated.

But then Mulder and Scully talk to her one last time right after the aunts' funeral and then go to leave town. Sabrina stands by the graves as they get into their car, but the engine won't start. Mulder tries it two or three times, looks back at Sabrina, then tries it again, and this time it starts and they drive away as the scene ends on Sabrina standing there smiling.

i think they already did the teen witches thing several times

one time they even had ryan reynolds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

LGD posted:

I should have probably clarified that I meant "work" as in actually looking good while not betraying the core of Jughead's character by making him, for example, an obnoxious hipster

Wait, isn't that his character?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

so what happens next

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Shiki Dan posted:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

still would :smith:

• Locked thread