Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Bummey posted:

Why does the trigger shoe threaten you so much that you have to infantilize and mock their perceived lack of toughness for wanting to use it?

Sorry to hear about your tender, dainty fingers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atticus_1354
Dec 9, 2006

Don't you go near that dog, you understand? Don't go near him, he's just as dangerous dead as alive.

Nipponophile posted:

Sorry to hear about your tender, dainty fingers.

Or it has nothing to do with it hurting your fingers.

gizmojumpjet
Feb 21, 2006

Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt.

Grimey Drawer

If it was up to me, building your own STEN would be a requirement for graduating high school on any CATE track.

wontondestruction
Dec 3, 2012

I'm a piece of human waste who supports a culture of using gendered slurs, that leads to 78.1% of women in STEM fields experiencing sexual harassment

gizmojumpjet posted:

If it was up to me, building your own STEN would be a requirement for graduating high school on any CATE track.

I agree, but the bolt material costs would bankrupt the system.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Just make passing down the bolt to your juniors some sort of graduation tradition.

Sixgun Strumpet
Feb 16, 2009

Heh, yeah, 'round here I call myself The Enabler. I suspect pretty much everyone wishes they could be me -- I'm kind of a big deal, you see.

https://www.proxibid.com/aspr/Springfield-M6-Pistol-22-LR-45-LC-410/35238445/LotDetail.asp?lid=35238445

EorayMel
May 29, 2015

You got the fluffy kitty kitty!

***Modern Firearm***

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Slippery Tilde

Jesus, I assumed that was some super-early 20th century piece, but nope: 2002.

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Jesus, I assumed that was some super-early 20th century piece, but nope: 2002.

It's a 1950s design for a super cheap and super light aircrew survival weapon. It's all stamped sheetmetal and the original design was even more crude, so it could be used with thick winter gloves on.

Original design called for a fourteen inch barrel, but that's an SBR so that's why you have a godawful pistol

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

This owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Proč bychom se netěšili když nám Pán Bůh zdraví dá?

Sperglord Actual posted:

Save a life, bin your rights!

Ha Brits don't have rights

• Locked thread