Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i shan't be touching this western trash with a 10 foot pole op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

This. I'll play Metroid Prome Federation Force, the official Metroid game, instead.

ty

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The Milkman posted:

i like metroid 2 a lot for being the weird half step between 1 and super. it doesn't have the masterclass level design of super but it does have a lot of cool additions it doesn't really get credit for. anyway i'll play this

Its hot garbage and you cant see poo poo much like rick james darkness charlie murphy and doom 3 ,

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

metroid 2 wasn't very long either nad had lovely level design iirc, in addition to being impossible to see

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

supes metroid you can finsih in 5 hours if you aren't a 10 year old atm

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Boomstick Quaid posted:

I've always thought just plopping Samus into the old prey 2 idea would be a good bounty hunting spin-off game but that kind of thing would never happen because the Japanese hate what a bounty hunter actually is

gently caress you!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm being triggered by teribble metroid plot and lore discussion's's

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

DAGOTY Metroid Prime: Federation Force finally comes out tomorrow! Let the Blast Ball COMMENCE!

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

frank.club posted:

Could everyone please buy this so they might at least want to make another real metroid

no.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my uncle todl me retro studios has been working on a new metroid game in secret for 4 years since donkey kong and it will be simply amazeballs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it's amazeballs when brand's show they're love fore each other

• Locked thread