Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm going to go to lightshade today and get some sort of edible stuff, any suggestions? Last time I got a blue kudu bar, it was $18 for a 100 mg bar, which seems like the best deal. They have cheeba chews and diixe mints but those only have 80 mg for $18. :shrug: Looks like they have incredibles, highly edible, loves, and canyon cultivation brands as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

love edibles

i hate smoking but i love getting high so its kind of perfect but today i think im going to try and blaze it on my friends vape thing

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
one time I DRANK w33d, my friend came back from the dispensary and gave me a w33d ROOTBEER(!) and it was really good but weird like it tasted like rootbeer at first but then like aftertaste was like you just smoked drugs but it was pretty cool and I got "high" and watched a bunch of Planet Earth and was all like

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
If they had Bhang bars I'd tell you to get those but since they don't, just buy some weed and eat it I guess.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im going to get hella high and drunk and watch the drat bicycle race happy caturday

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Buy concentrates and mix them into whatever you already like.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm also intrigued by the little vaporizer pens, which seem like much less hassle and a little easier on the lungs. But I don't even know where to begin with those, I would have to go to a dispensary and hope the person there gave me good advice.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

last summer i bought a pound of trim/shake for super cheap, cooked it all down into a few hundred ml of coconut oil, and put it in glass pump bottles. It made it really easy to turn everything I ate/drank into edibles on the fly and thats what I did for a few months if I didnt just hit the bottle directly. it was fantastic and I should do it again hmm

OctoberBlues posted:

I'm also intrigued by the little vaporizer pens, which seem like much less hassle and a little easier on the lungs. But I don't even know where to begin with those, I would have to go to a dispensary and hope the person there gave me good advice.

theres a tcc thread for this where you will get good advice

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nocheez posted:

Buy concentrates and mix them into whatever you already like.

My experience with this new crazy world we live in is very low. Could I buy this "Spherex OG Kush Distillate 1g" and literally 1/100th of it would be equivalent to a 10 mg chocolate bar dose or is the dosage different?

edit: or is that just for dabbing? I feel like the weed world has passed me by maaaan!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

go to the lodo wellness center, buy edibles and feed them to the homeless

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

OctoberBlues posted:

My experience with this new crazy world we live in is very low. Could I buy this "Spherex OG Kush Distillate 1g" and literally 1/100th of it would be equivalent to a 10 mg chocolate bar dose or is the dosage different?

edit: or is that just for dabbing? I feel like the weed world has passed me by maaaan!

i think the guy meant just buy some of the concentrate and sprinkle a little bit on top of your weed before smoking. cheeba chews are great OP but my advice to you if you are indeed a new medicinal patient is to go to different places and take full advantage of all the "first time patient" discounts and specials.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Blue kudu is pretty fantastic, I've never managed to find anything (either homemade or storebought) that beat it.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

OctoberBlues posted:

there is stuff that is basically just oil/shatter mixed in with some flavoring and other stuff to cut it, you stir a bit into w/e drink and blast off. comes in a few different flavors too

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
actually OP just buy a jar of the weed honey if they got it. that stuff is usually pretty cheap and you can mix it into tea or put it on toast or you can slurp it out of the container if your'e a disgusting slob like me

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i want some drat cheeba chews

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

The Goatfather posted:

theres a tcc thread for this where you will get good advice

dont post in TCC the mod there is a NEVERMIND human being

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

OctoberBlues posted:

I'm going to go to lightshade today and get some sort of edible stuff, any suggestions? Last time I got a blue kudu bar, it was $18 for a 100 mg bar, which seems like the best deal. They have cheeba chews and diixe mints but those only have 80 mg for $18. :shrug: Looks like they have incredibles, highly edible, loves, and canyon cultivation brands as well.

$18 for 100 mg? Yikes. I can get 300 mg for $15 CAD!

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
weed soda is the jam

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
my tolerance used to be too high to enjoy edibles unless i could have almost a whole 100mg to myself

stupid.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it might have been because the only edibles i could get were made with garbage leaf trimmings

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

10 mg shoots me to the moon, but I do it so rarely that the last 100 mg bar I bought in February is just now gone.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

if i PM you my address will you send me edibles and not stalk me muffin?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

psychokitty posted:

if i PM you my address will you send me edibles and not stalk me muffin?

I promise to do one of those things. :anime:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

OctoberBlues posted:

I promise to do one of those things. :anime:

hehe

hehehehe

:blush:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

psychokitty posted:

hehe

hehehehe

:blush:

oh you probably meant you just won't stalk me lol hahahahaha

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

OctoberBlues posted:

10 mg shoots me to the moon, but I do it so rarely that the last 100 mg bar I bought in February is just now gone.

yeah that's nice if i had some now i think like 20mg or so would be plenty

Premeditated Toast
Apr 24, 2008

Same as it ever was.
Cheeba Chews are gross. A friend of mine worked there for about a week and their job was literally to just melt down old tootsie rolls. At least Dixie and Wanna make their own stuff from scratch.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
dad gay. so what has fully endorsed the cheeba chew so thats prob the best thing

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Premeditated Toast posted:

Cheeba Chews are gross. A friend of mine worked there for about a week and their job was literally to just melt down old tootsie rolls. At least Dixie and Wanna make their own stuff from scratch.

as long as it goes down easily who cares; everything else is secondary when it comes to eating drugs

Yomofo
Jun 7, 2005

by Cyrano4747
I few to Vegas a few weeks ago. On the way to the airport I ate a brownie. Take off was one of the coolest things I've ever felt, you felt it in every inch of your body. Gonna fly like this from now on.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I decided to try one of the vape pens and the csc banana dst cartridge since that is what the person recommended and she seemed pretty honest since it was actually one of the least expensive options. It is 500 mg and it sounds like someone like myself should get 100 uses out of this minimum.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the pens are pretty cool it's nice to be able to smoke basically anywhere. i used to keep one in my car it was convenient for work.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I just got a 10mg carmel. It was basically butter, sugar and cannibas. It was $5 in Oregon. We can only get 10mg per day recreationally, but none of the stores talk to each other.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I want to try this thing, but I feel a poo poo brewing. I really don't like to poo poo when I am high, it becomes a very strange experience.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Oscar Wild posted:

I just got a 10mg carmel. It was basically butter, sugar and cannibas. It was $5 in Oregon. We can only get 10mg per day recreationally, but none of the stores talk to each other.

only 10mg per day ? fu cking fascists assholes

that is nothing

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

OctoberBlues posted:

I want to try this thing, but I feel a poo poo brewing. I really don't like to poo poo when I am high, it becomes a very strange experience.

making GBS threads on LSD is best especially when done in a port-a-potty that's been sitting in the tennessee sun all afternoon at a major music festival

dnt ask me how i know these things i am extremely loving wise on matters of the shittre though

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

thathonkey posted:

only 10mg per day ? fu cking fascists assholes

that is nothing

Agreed, they're increasing that by October or January or something.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
cheeba chews also have a gummie version called green hornets and they are also pretty good. they have 70mg thc and will get you going pretty good and are small and convenient like cheeba chews

how did that vape pen turn out OP?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Pitdragon posted:

cheeba chews also have a gummie version called green hornets and they are also pretty good. they have 70mg thc and will get you going pretty good and are small and convenient like cheeba chews

how did that vape pen turn out OP?

Well I just took one full hit and I am almost uncomfortably high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

OctoberBlues posted:

Well I just took one full hit and I am almost uncomfortably high.

i am living vicariously through this post

• Locked thread