Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I kinda liked Spore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

StabMasterArson posted:

(not sure how to take screenshots onps4 but here it is anyway)

O H . MY. G O D...........

It was..... amazing. I don't know if it was the atmosphere, the music, or the dank...but it was the most beautiful sight my gaze had ever come upon in a video game. I actually felt a tear actually silently fall down my cheek. I was....home. That night I walked, explored, and quested to my hearts content. Eventually, while relaxing to the beautiful music, I slowly drifted off to sleep...I awoke the next morning feeling more refreshing and at peace with the world than I ever have in my entire life. For the next six months I did nothing but wake and bake and immediately head into the spellbinding world of no mans sky. That was how the majority of 2016 was spent for me and I don't for a second regret it. I implore anyone reading this who hasn't picked up this wonderful game, please, drive to your local Gamestop and pick a copy of this amazing journey today.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*chuckles to self* I'm right there with ya. Thought for sure he altered the pH of the photo in an image manipulation software for sure. Lol.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Me: [typing on a computer with 8 monitors] Sir, take a look at this:

Old CSI guy: Enhance. [pause] Enhance.

Me:

OCG: ... Oh my god

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Funny poo poo everybody.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Oh noes! Two to three hours out of literally millions (hell, maybe infinite) of hours of awesome KhanTent! Take your toxic pessimism back to /v/ you loving horse's rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's no way I'm uninstalling Call of Duty those games take like a billion hours to download.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

/r/NeverBeMansSky

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

bump_fn posted:

help I'm playing a survival type game where the literal basic premise is gathering supplies to survive but I'm too loving retaarded to understand the basic core mechanic of the game

Maybe the mechanics shouldn't be boring

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i dont really care about minecraft but the more i hear about this game the better i think of minecraft

Minecraft is epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol "In the Japanese version, Makarov's line, "Remember, no Russian" is mistranslated as "Kill them, they are Russians." "

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Devil Tesla posted:

that wasn't the devs (they're not that dumb), just some weird youtube thing

https://twitter.com/Britbongreturns/status/765884140701020160

The Internet is cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

there's a lot of DOS-era games on steam that flat out don't work and they don't give a poo poo at any level. I switched to GOG for that stuff and haven't had a problem.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Incredible

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

iirc the rng's broken nd spits up the same numbers every time it calls a number fr a particular action

This was just the PS4 version but they fixed it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The reasoning for that bugs existence was cool. Apparently a lot of games, instead of trying to generate random numbers because it's a pain to do well, just look at the system clock for the number to put into the RNG. This is what they did on the PS3 version of FFXHD, and when they ported it to PS4 they forgot to change the thing that said it was a PS4 clock instead of a PS3 clock so it just defaulted to 12:00AM 1/1/1900 and everybody got the exact same seed for every RNG outcome in the game, meaning no matter how many times you tried to beat a boss the outcome wouldn't change if your strategy was the same. Bizarre

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Frog Act posted:

I remember being embarrassed by the skimpy outfits many years ago is it actually a good rpg?

It's the second or third best FF depending on what day of the week you ask me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Frog Act posted:

plus theres a mod on steam that makes the outfits a little less skimpy

weird

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

not so much weird that someone would use that but Im surprised that mod even exists

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

I almost never used Yanile when I didn't have to in FF13 because she had an anime character voice and disturbingly skimpy clothes for a character thats supposed to be a girl still.

I get why they made her character that way but it's still annoying to me, the gamer who hates the high pitched anime voice

there's a cool video of the VA playing FFXIII for a anniversary and she sounds exactly like Vanille, it's not an affectation at all lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I used Lightning Vanille and Sazh the entire time for both of my playthroughs of XIII

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

snow's arc is awesome. I loved running into him in LR when he's just chillin as some 900 year old God of a strip club at the end of the world

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did Taint Reaper stop posting? He was a good troll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

oh this makes sense now

close this thread

I would but I can't close low tax threads lol

• Locked thread