Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'M SO OLD AM I RITE

No Man's For Old Skies

Reckon I'll have me the anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'M SO OLD AM I RITE

I for one, am color blind, and look forward to planets that have trees of differing textures. For instance, one planet has trees which actually appear to have the texture of a rock. It's mindbogglingly awesome, tbh.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'M SO OLD AM I RITE

On another planet there's a human hut, and mud people live in it.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'M SO OLD AM I RITE

Even further out into the galaxy you can find mud people in a zone with no water, and they're simply called sand people.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'M SO OLD AM I RITE

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Look, I'm sorry you're a sinner and God made your eyes all bonkers and poo poo, but that doesn't give you free reign to poo poo up the thread.

Hah! You're entirely correct! On one planet there is a BOAT, and it's poo poo colored!!!!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'M SO OLD AM I RITE

Who wants to Man's forever? Who dares to Man's forever?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'M SO OLD AM I RITE

It's a question of ownership, not gender. gently caress.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'M SO OLD AM I RITE

Steam will only refund you within 24 hours or something.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'M SO OLD AM I RITE

I've got a problem with the game, Squad, that I purchased. There's a sound bug where it'll overwork amd CPUs til you get like 5-10 fps. Well the Squad team thinks it's the ue4 devs problem, and the ue4 team thinks it's the Squad devs problem.

I'm basically stuck in a "not my baby" situation where I can't get a refund nor can I play the game.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'M SO OLD AM I RITE

FactsAreUseless posted:

PC gaming is win.

It's.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'M SO OLD AM I RITE

Well, I'd actually like to play the game and not purchase Arma 3 or some other milsim poo poo.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'M SO OLD AM I RITE

Coolguye posted:

the policy is if you've played it less than 2 hours and owned it for like less than 6 months or some poo poo

I see.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'M SO OLD AM I RITE

Anyways, sorry, everyone can go back to talking about No Man's.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'M SO OLD AM I RITE

Mostly if I've purchased an Old Game from Steam, I have some sourceport in mind and only really need the files.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'M SO OLD AM I RITE

fibonacci sonic

• Locked thread