Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

mysterious loyall X posted:

this guy looks depressed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I hope no man's sky has a planet where I'm dead, and it turns out to be the real world, and I die

this planet can be earth if you just play enough no man's sky

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

b sure to put in some stripper poles (for exercise in deep space ofc)

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

goferchan posted:

My kids are 6&7, girl and boy. They've been taking turns playing all day today. We created their own PS4 accounts and each has their own little world to explore. They love this game.

My husband is complaining that he bought another space game for him to enjoy alone and his whole family has taken over his game. We are all taking turns and having a lot of fun.

tell your husband that you and the kids will never play star citizen so he can buy that

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Frog Act posted:

i saw it elsewhere w/the caption "captains log"

you can paint your ship in no man's sky

you can paint the little hole near where your toilet comes out "captain's logs"

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

PleasingFungus posted:

iirc, they're not supposed to check anything until and unless the original uploader files a DMCA counter-notice

it's a really dumb law

the way it's wrote you can check time stamps and stuff if you want but if the DMCA notice actually gets acted on then you have to explain why you didn't do the takedown

so basically everyone acts on it and waits for the counter-notice because why would you manually review all of those things when you can just have a robot take it down automatically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Kazvall posted:

Steam will only refund you within 24 hours or something.

the policy is if you've played it less than 2 hours and owned it for like less than 6 months or some poo poo

• Locked thread