Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Overbite posted:

gonna get my space ship fixed out with wall to wall mahogany shag carpet, 2 inch thick, like in Barbarella and also a sunken living room in it too. Gonna make the outside look like a weed pipe

does the armor in this game have boob portals like barbarellas outfit, this is essential for my immersion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

goferchan posted:

My kids are 6&7, girl and boy. They've been taking turns playing all day today. We created their own PS4 accounts and each has their own little world to explore. They love this game.

My husband is complaining that he bought another space game for him to enjoy alone and his whole family has taken over his game. We are all taking turns and having a lot of fun.

i'm trying to decide whether i wanna drop money on this when it launches, what do you actually do? if its just fliyng around and naming stuff that is enough for me really

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i saw it elsewhere w/the caption "captains log"

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/xeKHfZv.gifv

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

im pissed about this game now and i want at least three other games. to make me not pissed. then i will game and it will own.

http://i.imgur.com/Ldd008I.gifv

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

They wouldn't refund my broken FFX HD collection because I didn't find the bugs in time.

how was FFXHD broken? i've put like 30 horus in and got distracted, but gently caress picking it back up if there is some game breaking bug

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

I just had a weird cutscene bug about 2 chapters into FFX-2 where it canceled all the dialogue. Like it would just not play the audio and skip the animation entirely, it was weird. Not a clue what was up. I'll get it on PS4 in a couple years.

ah...i was gonna give x-2 a miss anyway, probably, but that's still a bummer

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Why would you do this?

I remember being embarrassed by the skimpy outfits many years ago is it actually a good rpg?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

well, poo poo, thanks i'll have to make sure to play it then. plus theres a mod on steam that makes the outfits a little less skimpy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i can't find the thread anymore, but when i picked the collection up during teh steam sale I saw someone who had posted about making the mod that did that. i posted "hey thank you this will make the game less awkward to play if i get around to it" and ended up subscribed to the steamcommunity thread. i accumulated like 1000 notifications because it made a lot of people really, really angry

• Locked thread