Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

Me: [typing on a computer with 8 monitors] Sir, take a look at this:

Old CSI guy: Enhance. [pause] Enhance.

Me:

OCG: ... Oh my god

Lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I always quote that oblivion picture

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Black Baby Goku posted:

Thank G*d, I mean, I am blessed, JUST BLESSED that I was not able to post on these forums for 30 days because it just built my hype up for this game more and more until I nearly squeed with joy all over my Gamestop (thank you Kevin DerCole, the DFM of the 8 gamestops in my area for hosting a midnight NMS event at my local GS, I sent you a personal thank you card in the mail you should be getting soon.) during our midnight release party. The first 10 hours that night I was overcome with... whats the word... well lets just say no human word for the emotion I felt exists yet. I sat there on the couch, exploring planet after planet, getting to name all the plants and animals, it gave me the same experfience that naming my 6 House Cats (Catte, POS, Stebe, Timb, Computer, and finally the runt of the little Anroid) did. I cannot begin to express the amount of gratitude I have for Hello Games, and Sean Murry. Thank you Sir, you have not just my 5s, you have my golden manbabies as well. Keep reaching for the stars folks, there are 17,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 out there to see and explore.

-BBG Out

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

I loving Love Math

• Locked thread