Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Is that an *expression?* Are you trying to make an expression with that face? Why?

why the poo poo are the graphics so loving bad . it looks like a worse Outcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Is that an *expression?* Are you trying to make an expression with that face? Why?

he wants to gently caress the rhino alien

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Crown Face posted:

I watched an illegal stream of the game and this German guy found a fat deer that was stuck running in place and it had giant bug eyes and multiple tails and then he got banned from Twitch.

We'll probably never see that species of deer ever again.

That deer was your loving mum, haha

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Having a hearty laugh over here at the very idea of finding a massive volatile gas giant and naming it... yep... "your mum"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Crimson Harvest posted:

Is Piss Planet in this game? Gonna drown myself there.
we just don't know... you'll have to try to find it for yourself.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I don't care, im still free, no mans can take the sky from me

edit: gently caress. thats what happens when you leave tabs open boys... one. massive. fail.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I hope no man's sky has a planet where I'm dead, and it turns out to be the real world, and I die

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

in the endless crazy worlds of No Mans Sky, og kush is the best copilot a man can have.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Kazvall posted:

It's a question of ownership, not gender. gently caress.
it's a n ironic typo. there are no "mans" in the sky because theres nothing there.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Hizke posted:

finally encapsulated how I feel about YOUR POSTING hahahah BIIIIITCH
Hnnngh.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

at the end of Arthur C Clarke's "The City and the Stars" the protagonist takes off into space to see if there's anything there, and he spends like two chapters frantically searching all the planets near the center of the universe for any signs of life, only to find them full of weird random patterns and without any seeming purpose, and eventually he gives up in defeat and that's basically the end of the book. What I'm saying is that No Mans Sky is an avant-garde piece aobut the meaningless search for fulfilment in a random godless universe and is basically an adaptation of The City and the stars. that's cool. peace

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Well, that is somewhat cool but it doesn't make for a very fun game my man.
well yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

• Locked thread