Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Can you have sex in this game?

Technically, no. But dude it's seriously even better, it's like the game is making love to your mind. No joke, this game gave me my first hands free orgasm (spent $600 on an early copy, natch) and I spent the better part of my teenage years with a vibe all up my you know what . Yeah. It's that good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Mr. Noseybonk posted:

I will name all of the most atrocious abominations I find in your honor, Lowtax. It just feels fitting.

Well, Lowtax did create Something Awful, and Something Awful is home to all kinds of hosed up and twisted dudes so... drat, I guess it is pretty fitting O.o

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I want to cum

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Crimson Harvest posted:

You can't do anything in no man's sky

Bullshit.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Aston posted:

Is the whole game really orange or red looking? Or just these screenshots

There's a whole rainbow cornucopia of colors in No Man's Sky my man. Think of a color. Imagine it in your minds eye. Yup, there's a world with trees just like that in No Man's Sky. Go, and be free.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

It looks like a b-hole dude.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

Thank G*d, I mean, I am blessed, JUST BLESSED that I was not able to post on these forums for 30 days because it just built my hype up for this game more and more until I nearly squeed with joy all over my Gamestop (thank you Kevin DerCole, the DFM of the 8 gamestops in my area for hosting a midnight NMS event at my local GS, I sent you a personal thank you card in the mail you should be getting soon.) during our midnight release party. The first 10 hours that night I was overcome with... whats the word... well lets just say no human word for the emotion I felt exists yet. I sat there on the couch, exploring planet after planet, getting to name all the plants and animals, it gave me the same experfience that naming my 6 House Cats (Catte, POS, Stebe, Timb, Computer, and finally the runt of the little Anroid) did. I cannot begin to express the amount of gratitude I have for Hello Games, and Sean Murry. Thank you Sir, you have not just my 5s, you have my golden manbabies as well. Keep reaching for the stars folks, there are 17,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 out there to see and explore.

-BBG Out

Welcome back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

CrashCat posted:

sorry you were experiencing functionality. that bug is now fixed, thanks for playing

Yup, another quality poo poo Post from this guy. Not. Honestly if you could take that kind of toxicity somewhere else, yeah that'd be great

• Locked thread