Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lowtax posted:

you can customize your space man with over 17,000 different cosmetic accessories, you can choose from over 15,000 space ships for your space man to fly in space and then you can buy aftermarket parts like spinners and bigger exhausts AND let us not forget about the lasers, there are 19 quadrillion planets and each one is different and some trees are purple and have you ever wanted to mine space mud???? well in No Man's Sky your dreams can come true, find all the power crystals and galaxies with pirates space pirates get in 3D dogfights in your Oculus Rift and board that space station!!! you can chain women to radiators and leave them there for several years, you can convert currency at the VERY SAME TEMPLE jesus went nuts and smited all the money changers and ever hear of Ancient Aliens??? better believe they're in here too

if you can think of it, it's in No Man's Sky, it will be the greatest game ever and I would pay up to $1200 for a copy of it well peace out

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Themage posted:

ahahahaha

Lol noice.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
sup thread

Oh, me? Just mining gold and heredium at the same time while watching two purple Chinese dragon things float along in the background

P.S. :350:

• Locked thread