Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a ton of people are still streaming it tho
https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/No%20Man%27s%20Sky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

bhlaab posted:

you can collect stuff like donkey kong 64 except instead of a factory level and a spooky castle level there are three billion different variations of dirt level

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

glorious crafting & collecting master race knows to wait for the Gaben-approved release with Trading Cards. glad to see my fellow Imps waiting for the proper

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

im just gonna rent this when it comes to redbox

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

apparently the steam version is completely broken. gay game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the losers that pirate the game and cant patch it dont deserve entrance to gaming's majesty. let em crash, Ha ha ha

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i think the game is actually less fun to play than it looks like in videos

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Does "uploading" the discoveries even do something on the internet. A lot of this I just don't understand. I found a space palm tree that looks like something you would see on the Toy World map of Transport Tycoon.

i think it gives you money? i dunno, im playing the offline gog version

tip: combo melee button into jetpack boost to move at an okay speed

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I need to look up some cheat engine stuff for this, having to constantly feed materials into your life support system is pointlessly annoying

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

bump_fn posted:

help I'm playing a survival type game where the literal basic premise is gathering supplies to survive but I'm too loving retaarded to understand the basic core mechanic of the game

i dont care what the makers of a creative work intend when it gets in the way of my enjoyment of it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

do you think this or Overwatch is the Skinner Box of the year? i think you could make a good case for both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

they didnt actually put anything at the center of the galaxy, it just kicks you into ng+ when you get there. lol what the hell

• Locked thread