Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Well not that every one of these games has to come back to minecraft and even if you think minecraft is stupid it's still one of the only games that comes close to getting all those mechanics right. Feeding yourself which is essentially what life support charge is, in minecraft is a lot more dynamic and depending how heavily modded you play it, can eventually be trivialized and automated appropriately. Heck almost everything in this game was done better by minecraft. Planets are just biomes but from what I can tell it's not like Minecraft where you get the thrill of discovering that a particular biome has a really sweet thing in it since you're guaranteed several million square miles of evenly distributed resources and Events or whatever, and it doesn't take 10 minutes to get to the next biome. Unless I haven't gotten to some part with epic insane monsters you have to fight who do more than run at you in a straight line or robots that arent brain dead drones, even the combat is better, for all the customization you can do to your guns and crap.

i dont really care about minecraft but the more i hear about this game the better i think of minecraft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Frog Act posted:

i can't find the thread anymore, but when i picked the collection up during teh steam sale I saw someone who had posted about making the mod that did that. i posted "hey thank you this will make the game less awkward to play if i get around to it" and ended up subscribed to the steamcommunity thread. i accumulated like 1000 notifications because it made a lot of people really, really angry

im angry

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

I almost never used Yanile when I didn't have to in FF13 because she had an anime character voice and disturbingly skimpy clothes for a character thats supposed to be a girl still.

I get why they made her character that way but it's still annoying to me, the gamer who hates the high pitched anime voice

Shes great

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I used Lightning Vanille and Sazh the entire time for both of my playthroughs of XIII

I used all-girl team

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Captain Invictus posted:

The latest No Man's Sky patch broke the item stacking mod I was using. Is there another item stacking mod people are using that works? Thanks!

you can stack multiple turds in your toilet

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

please delete the old style sheet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

xxEightxx posted:

The Other Thread got shut down we got like no place to go.

oh this makes sense now

close this thread

• Locked thread