Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Can you have sex in this game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

That's punk as hell... Mad props to that epic gamer.

This.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

goferchan posted:

My kids are 6&7, girl and boy. They've been taking turns playing all day today. We created their own PS4 accounts and each has their own little world to explore. They love this game.

My husband is complaining that he bought another space game for him to enjoy alone and his whole family has taken over his game. We are all taking turns and having a lot of fun.

I can see why this game is called No Man's Sky: the man is the husband and he isn't getting to play his game that much.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Oh noes! Two to three hours out of literally millions (hell, maybe infinite) of hours of awesome KhanTent! Take your toxic pessimism back to /v/ you loving horse's rear end.

Lmao.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Randy Taylor wipes a tear away from his eyes.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

Sometimes after playing GTA for hours I would leave the house and feel like stealing cars and robbing people. After so many hours of NMS I stepped outside today and thought okay good temperature, no radiation or bio suits needed, Ooo there's even a moon! Flora and fauna: abundant. Sweet.

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

Thank G*d, I mean, I am blessed, JUST BLESSED that I was not able to post on these forums for 30 days because it just built my hype up for this game more and more until I nearly squeed with joy all over my Gamestop (thank you Kevin DerCole, the DFM of the 8 gamestops in my area for hosting a midnight NMS event at my local GS, I sent you a personal thank you card in the mail you should be getting soon.) during our midnight release party. The first 10 hours that night I was overcome with... whats the word... well lets just say no human word for the emotion I felt exists yet. I sat there on the couch, exploring planet after planet, getting to name all the plants and animals, it gave me the same experfience that naming my 6 House Cats (Catte, POS, Stebe, Timb, Computer, and finally the runt of the little Anroid) did. I cannot begin to express the amount of gratitude I have for Hello Games, and Sean Murry. Thank you Sir, you have not just my 5s, you have my golden manbabies as well. Keep reaching for the stars folks, there are 17,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 out there to see and explore.

-BBG Out

You're welcome. Looking forward to the card, bud. (I'm Kevin DerCole)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Nice troll.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

GOG muh om nom Nomin's

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

I almost never used Yanile when I didn't have to in FF13 because she had an anime character voice and disturbingly skimpy clothes for a character thats supposed to be a girl still.

I get why they made her character that way but it's still annoying to me, the gamer who hates the high pitched anime voice

You big fuckwit.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

She's talking about your posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

• Locked thread