Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey man im never gonna click that eat my rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i dont appreciate motherfucker come in here begging for this kind of help if you're really funny you'll win bitch

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Haha holy poo poo I didn't even realize the guy just registered yesterday seriously go eat a bag of dicks gently caress man

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if you win can I have 800 dollars for a sex chanhe operation it's not for me it's for you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

A HERE is my stand up comedy joke

Hello I bought a new kind of shampoo it says no more tears on its bottle but I'm going to return it, I still have depression.

Pause for laughs

No but seriously I want to kill myself

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

gaskincomedy posted:

Awe poo poo! I read the forum rules which said not to post low content posts. I guess this one takes the cake!

i would take your cake, away from you, because you don't deserve it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

gaskincomedy posted:

Pie, do I at least deserve pie?!

mud pie

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey has anyone said gosh you are an rear end, gaskin

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

gaskincomedy posted:

Plenty of people!

im not shocked because gosh you are an rear end, gaskin

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i did a stand up comedy

https://youtu.be/x6Eu1e5Ktj0

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i like that posted:

How long have you been wearing that shirt for?

4 days but not at work and I don't wear a shirt most of my time at home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Enfield posted:

the newest additions to the forums are a pedophile and a guy hawking his tsand up comedy

what a time to be alive

• Locked thread