Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Welcome to my very long thread

Michelleto just got his face destroyed and the two good human characters just had sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
She just torched the guy

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
me reading this thread

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Microwaves Mom posted:

Things are abotu to get good. Also I think you mean one good human character and her rear end in a top hat husband. Shoulda been more nice to David IMO.

no i meant charlize and idris

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Breetai posted:

Man who previously was freaking out about being alone and possibly dying on an alien planet, while gazing at an alien creature that is rearing up in a threat display that is near identical to that of an angry cobra: "Coochie coochie coo!"

Goon: "This is a good movie. Ridley Scott still has it, and anyone who disagrees just doesn't understand movies like I do."

u mad haha?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

unpacked robinhood posted:

I like the detail of the disgusting squid bag splashing goey poo poo inside her open abdomen. Disgusting but good

Ya that was good
I am finishing it now because I got sleepy last night just before the abortion scene

Now a space zombie is predatoring all over amd I'm losing interest

• Locked thread