Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
We should build all our homeless shelters in the middle of a desert with air conditioning so that way they won't leave the building and harass other people down town

Or we could just use them for mobile advertising

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Kind of like District 9?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
The present plan is good, where they're secretly used for medical experiments. Its going to lead to some good scientific advancements.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
we should make a human centipede out of them and then charge schoolchildren lunch money to watch them poo poo in each others' mouths.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

we should provide them homes and food in exchange for cheap farm labor.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
legalize bumfights

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
define "bumfights"

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

eat them

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
We should get them to piss on each others' faces and then charge schoolchildren lunch money to watch.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

put a bounty on them like they did with indians

cnut
May 3, 2016

They should live in tents on the lawns of the rich people in town. The synergy would be tremendous!

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
We should get them to poo poo on each others' chests and then charge schoolchildren lunch money to watch.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

FEMA camps

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

If only there was some kind of Final Solution....hmmmm

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I think we should arm up the homeless and have them take Canada so we can finally make it the 51st state and give the homeless stewardship of the conquered lands.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Implant their brains into pigeon bodies, so it will be acceptable for them to poop on the sidewalk.

My friend once saw a homeless guy making GBS threads on the street downtown.

Also there was a huge muscular homeless dude near my college who would always be doing push-ups and boxing his shadow on street corners. I once got a bunch of extra donuts from my job at a grocery store and decided to give the leftovers my friends didn't want to the Insane Homeless Push-up Guy. This was probably like 20 assorted donuts in a large bag. He refused and said they weren't healthy.

There's also this old homeless panhandler I see on my way to work whom I dubbed "sideways Sally" because she walks with her upper body bent over to the right side like 90 degrees. It's really bizarre.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
We should harness their precognitive powers

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
We should get them to bukkake each other and then charge schoolchildren lunch money to watch.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Friginator posted:

We should get them to bukkake each other and then charge schoolchildren lunch money to watch.

That would only make money the first week, before the novelty wore off

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Lets just do what everyone is thinking and round them up and kill them

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Lets just do what everyone is thinking and round them up and kill them

:yikes:

Whoa! This got out of hand real quick. We had some constructive suggestions, but to suggest we murder them? :wow:

cnut
May 3, 2016

Edgar posted:

I think we should arm up the homeless and have them take Canada so we can finally make it the 51st state and give the homeless stewardship of the conquered lands.

If that means free weed then I'm in.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

:yikes:

Whoa! This got out of hand real quick. We had some constructive suggestions, but to suggest we murder them? :wow:

Think of all the healthy organs they're hoarding

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Nigmaetcetera posted:

That would only make money the first week, before the novelty wore off

Which is why you parade it around to different schools like a traveling bukkake circus.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ColoradoCleric posted:

when I think homeless I don't think healthy

we could use them to generate power like that episode of black mirror

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

maybe just, like, be nice to them?

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

planes for the homeless

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Two words: Free. Lampshades.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Plants for the homeless

Oh Ohhh

Planets for the homeless

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012

ColoradoCleric posted:

I am picturing one homeless man stuffed to the tits with spare livers, intestines, lungs, and hearts. His writhing heaving mass slowly making its way down the street uttering the words "kill me, i should not exist, i know only pain" spouting blood with each word.

Fun times

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
no one wants to help the homeless because most people just want to purge the world of things they think are unpleasent instead of putting in the time an effort to improve things

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
they should pick up litter

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
What if we skin them and sew their skins together to make blankets and then donate the blankets to the local homeless shelter?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

no one wants to help the homeless because most people just want to purge the world of things they think are unpleasent instead of putting in the time an effort to improve things

What if instead of rolling a boulder up an endless hill, you could smash the boulder into bits and just go home and play video games

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
What if the boulder was made of sewn-together homeless people?

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_4J4uor3JE

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

What if the hill was made of heaps of homeless people

And the PS4 you go home to play is just a homeless guy with a dark souls 3 disc in his mouth

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
And what if they were covered in poo poo and piss and cum and pawing for the money of schoolchildren?

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
I say we should arm them and let them act in place of the police. They're already out there on the mean streets 24/7, and they can't be more violent and unruly than cops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Friginator posted:

What if the boulder was made of sewn-together homeless people?

At first I thought this said "What if Boulder was made of sewn-together homeless people", and I just though... isn't it?

• Locked thread