Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

Ask me about my calm and reasonable opinions on cycling!

I am in no way a zealot about cycling!

Cycling helmets are ABSOLUTE HARAM!

ultrafilter posted:

Honestly out of all the characters probably the best match for Brian was G'kar, but Andreas Katsulas perfected that role, so no dice.

Ivonava

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Singing Sunflower
Sep 5, 2011

Hi! Is it ok if I devour your soul?

People would definitely listen to Brian Blessed Zathras.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Brian Blessed as Sinclair.

“HELLOOOO! OLD FRIEND!”

Anonymouse Mook
Jul 12, 2006

Showing Vettel the way since 1979

I do wonder how well James Spader would have been as Morden. Kinda thinking of his Robert California, questioning the underlings.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

You know, when I made my "Neroon chews the scenery more than anyone" comment, I realized that I was actually thinking of Draal.

So, uh, sorry about that.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Neroon definitely has bits of backdrop in his teeth.

And I think Spader would be wasted on Morden unless you gave him more screen time. I’m thinking more like Bester although Koenig was perfect so ...

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

James Spader as the political office. Don't change a single scene or line.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

Now I'm trying to think of a way B5 could use a Raymond Reddington style playboy raconteur hitman type of guy.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Data Graham posted:

Now I'm trying to think of a way B5 could use a Raymond Reddington style playboy raconteur hitman type of guy.

I mean what show wouldn't benefit from a Raymond Reddington style playboy raconteur hitman type of guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.

There's a new fan rerender!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf0ka2xJF94