Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

This was one of my first major experiences of CGI when I was a kid. Mind blowing entertainment on a good ol' CRT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL0RH3x7Zzo

Also, Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future (JMS does it again!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Slyphic posted:

The Amazon digital remaster is excellent. I've yet to see a better source, and I say that having grabbed copies ripped from every source out there and played them side-by-side on a nice big monitor for direct comparison.

I got excited, until I found out that it's not available for purchase in Australia. Thanks for nothing, international rights bullshittery.

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

It was their last, best hope for good taste.

They failed.

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Dirty posted:

Also, you're all wrong, the best space battle is "The Fall of Night". It's short, small-scale, has a lot of tension and a neat story-driven three-sided conflict. And the way the Centauri ship half-crumbles half-explodes is :perfect:

I respect your opinion, but for me it's still gotta be Severed Dreams

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

It's gonna be B5 NFTs