Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dpf
Sep 17, 2011

I remember being a young lad and seeing white stars fighting shadow vessels on channel 4 (UK). I was massively into star trek at the time and my dad told me B5 was way better. What a wise man he proved himself to be (that time and many times after).

ended up getting the whole series on VHS from a magazine or something. Faked being sick from school to watch it all. fantastic.

thats my story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dpf
Sep 17, 2011

Shout out to the Babylon 5 goons. Re-watched it to S4 last year and got super emotional at the Londo / G'kar scenes. Just kicking off S5 now, its the real thing!