Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheCoach
Mar 11, 2014
I'll be pitching in to his donation with like a 100 euros because god drat it I do not think we will ever get a chance for any kind of restoration of this series. The high def renders look really drat good, I cannot let this slip away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheCoach
Mar 11, 2014
Given his current system someone just donating a mid range i5 machine to him would probably fit his needs really.
I asked on facebook and he said that the highest he might accept the total would be ~1500$ as he does not see a need for anything past that hardware or software wise.

EDIT: Besides he did not just ask for donations, he made really good accurate renders thus proving he can actually do this and only then asked people to pitch in.

TheCoach
Mar 11, 2014
Oh look a video essay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVo0AvnwiSk

TheCoach
Mar 11, 2014
Oh cool so, Amazon remastered version is unavailable for me, itunes is music only here too and vudu is straight up ip blocked.

Amazing, I love this new world of dumb as gently caress services. How can I give a money to get the remastered version without having to wait years for it?