Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:
Hey, guy(s) watching the show for the first time: Don't count out Vir. He gets one of the most excellent scenes in the show later on. :black101:

(Specifically, his answer when Morden asks him The Question, and the fallow-up later on)

Also the show gets about 200% better when Sheridan shows up. I always felt that Sinclair was a block of wood.

... drat, now I want to watch this show again. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

Maelstache posted:

It's kind of funny how they have to just sort of brush aside the implications of what happens to Ironheart. I mean, he effectively transforms into some kind of God-like being, and everyone just kind of shrugs and goes, "Huh, that happened." In a way that ending feels much more Trek-like than any other B5 episode, in the sense that the Enterprise crew have mysterious God-like beings dropping by every other week, whereas on B5 it's a little bit rarer(well, early on at least).

Knowing the history between B5 and DS9, this always made me wonder about Kes evolving into a star-being in Voyager. It always seemed like another case of 'let's use that guy's ideas' to me.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

MonsieurChoc posted:

Also, never trust someone who says he never lies.