Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dawncloack
Nov 26, 2007
ECKS DEE!
Nap Ghost
Hey Thaddeus, thanks, that's a lot of awesome food for thought. Also everybody else who contributes. You are good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawncloack
Nov 26, 2007
ECKS DEE!
Nap Ghost

Paratan posted:

Checking because I don't understand confidentiality very well. Like in general. I'm the biggest snitch, so don't tell me anything.

I have never posted online about Teen except here, but ppl irl know him, obviously.

Is it appropriate to post about Teens 18 bday countdown on MY fb since we haven't seen people in months?
Yea or nay

I imagine you have asked the Teen itself?

Dawncloack
Nov 26, 2007
ECKS DEE!
Nap Ghost
That is horrible. Seriously. Like, I know that kind of thing gets discussed in training, what's wrong with those people?

Anyhow... hello thread. My wife and I have recently talked to an agency. There's some stuff we have to clarify wrt to the fostering contract but those are details, we want to do it. We are in a yuropian country, so some of the advice might not apply, legal and whatnot, but I have been reading your comments for years. I plan to reread this thread.

We opted for a program me that's centered on refugee teenagers, 95% of them boys. We thought those kids have as much need, and they also risk aging out. Chances are it will be someone from the 2015 wave of displacement.

So yeah. You, friends, all rock.