Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

You are excellent human beings. I genuinely and sincerely thank you.

I think people who create new humans instead of adopting/fostering the many existing humans, are monsters.

What is your favorite food?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Just a quick reminder that everyone who fosters and/or adopts is a wonderful human being and you are wonderful and the world is slightly more wonderful because you are in it. Thank you for being wonderful.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

I loving love everybody in this thread you all are incredible people and the world would be a better place if the average human had your level of compassion and responsibility.

I'm not being sarcastic, I mean this genuinely. You are drat good people.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Holy loving christ reading those last few posts. What the gently caress. I have devoted my personal and professional life to improving my community and I'm like 1/100th as awesome as you people. You are all incredible, powerful, and emotionally resilient human beings. I hope I can one day possess half the strength you people possess.

This thread inspired me and I managed to donate toys for foster kids for Christmas.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Dec 27, 2017