Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spikes32
Jul 25, 2013

She won't be living with you next year after all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spikes32
Jul 25, 2013

Mocking Bird posted:

21 hours, plus 8 extra hours to be a therapeutic home, and then 16 hours per year to maintain it.

My kid came clean about her spending spree and told me it was spent on three piercings (ear and belly button), food, beats headphones, Apple Music, and clothes. She was ashamed because it felt like a dumb way to spend that much money. You don't say, child, you don't say.

Spending crazy amounts of money on body modification art you say?

Spikes32
Jul 25, 2013

Mocking Bird posted:

We are matched with a 14 year old girl, and now they've tossed out there that her 11 year old, 10 year old, and 8 year old sisters are also in need of a family.

We said yes to 14 and 11 (they're a very close pair, and have been living separately from the rest) and we're going to seriously consider a bigger home to accommodate the littles too.

Goddamn, one kid becomes four.

... You're as crazy as ever. You're also as awesome as ever. I can't imagine the life you're about to lead

Spikes32
Jul 25, 2013

I'm a new casa and my kiddo was in a center per my last update/paperwork when I got the case but has since been moved. now I'm just waiting to hear back from the sw where he is so I can actually meet him. I figure two business days is enough before I call again. Yay delays!

Spikes32
Jul 25, 2013

Was supposed to take my casa kid out last Friday after school and nobody was home and foster mom didn't answer or return my phone calls. She's also done the same for my calls this Monday and Wednesday.

On the bright side I saw the kiddo observing a parental visit on Wednesday and there's a cft at the school tomorrow morning she should at so I can get her in person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spikes32
Jul 25, 2013

Schools closed in la and San Diego just now. Casa program just banned all in person child visits/trainings /and court dates. Now im supposed to set up Skype visits. With a hyper active attention challenged five year old. With only 3 previous in person visits total.