Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

The Repo Man posted:

Nathan Wallace from Repo! The Genetic Opera. A terrible movie with some good costume design.

Teenage me is swooning.

e: of COURSE it's a new page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

No sense of right or wrong.

The Repo Man posted:

So back to the thread subject, whenever I see artists take commissions on tumblr they usually open X number of commision slots so they don't get overwhelmed. Did you ever do that, Dildomancer, or do you think there is so much competition you would be worried you would lose potential customers?

I did that at first, but they would literally get filled up within a minute or two, and then people got super frustrated when they waited all week for a slot and missed it because they didn't reload at exactly the right time. From there, I went to a slightly more fair system where I would open up for ~1/2 hour at a time once every month or two and just take all comers, then re-open when I'd finished them all. I was never worried about losing potential customers.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i didnt think people were so hungry for dicks

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Fauxtool posted:

Please re-read pages 3-25 of this thread and reflect on its puntl-praying populace.

Grendel
Jul 21, 2001

Heh, heh, heh...bueno
That's very encouraging. I'm interested in getting into this whole thing, and it's good to know that there are plenty of customers. I've made 8 models so far, and my first two molds are almost done curing.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Fauxtool posted:

You know all the jokes about people around a clearance rack you see on sitcoms?

It's basically exactly like that, except with fantasy dicks.

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

I think the idea of scarcity also works to drum up interest. "Hey, this dude is really cheap and makes cool unique toys, but he only does one a day" is a lot more enticing and premium than "here is a company that makes dongs, you can order on their website." The other benefit was super fast turnaround - if I only took orders a dozen at a time, and I made three a day, that means I could finish all of them and have them shipped within a week, whereas many other manufacturers have a long lead time.

I remember getting one customer early on who ordered one evening, and I shipped it out the next morning. He was awestruck. For comparison, the one time I decided to order a toy online, it literally took four years to arrive. Obviously that's an outlier, but hell, can you imagine? Those of you who've ordered silicone toys and don't mind outing yourselves, how long did you have to wait?

For full disclosure: My current backlog for puntls is a little over 2 weeks.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Dildomancer posted:

For comparison, the one time I decided to order a toy online, it literally took four years to arrive.
Did they have to find a panda to make the mold or what?

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Hirayuki posted:

Did they have to find a panda to make the mold or what?

It was one person who had gained more popularity than they could handle (I later understood what that was like, and I don't blame them at all). Their backlog was pretty long to begin with, then they must have had a mold failure or something, because the model I ordered was discontinued and I had to choose a new one, which must have bumped me back to the bottom of the queue. Very poor organizational skills for sure. Not everyone is cut out for selling dongs since it takes so many skills to pull off: sculpture, molding, a little bit of industrial engineering, high school math, economics, organization, people skills, technological proficiency, marketing, and discipline. To some extent, all small businesses have similar requirements, and most small businesses fail quickly.

cigaw
Sep 13, 2012
I got my fishies (like a week ago but forgot to post them)!

They're very pretty.

Some of them kinda stick to my fridge!

I didn't want an actual dong, but Dildomancer obviously hides dongs in all he does. Some of the fish heads are reminiscent of his craft.

Also, orcs are afoot :ninja:

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
That's gotta lead to fun conversations.

:confused: What's with the fish?

:v: Oh this dildo craftsman I know online made them out of left over silicone for me.

:confused: Oh... okay...

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
Bespoke artisinal dildos, no less.

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

Ravenfood posted:

Bespoke artisinal dildos, no less.

Artisanal

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Dildomancer, can you tell me a little about the Smooth On Silc Pig pigments? I've experimented a bit with the pigments I've bought from a German supplier. They have two basic variants:

Paste (looks and feels like paint): This provides a full, solid and flat coloration of the otherwise opaque silicone. No opacity left.
Pigment (looks like make-up powder): This is kind of like tiny flecks of glitter, it doesn't fully color the silicone, but it ends up giving the whole piece a cool looking opaque/colored looked, with tiny tiny flecks/streaks of color everywhere, depending on how much you use.

What kind is the Silc Pig 9 pack sampler? I think the pigment gives an amazing look, while the paste gives a slightly boring look, because it's just 100% solid colored.

Also, I had some good progress in my experiments. As mentioned, I tried to make a mold of A10, and it turned out really well. It allows me to extract the dong without a cut/seam, which I think is awesome, you just stick down you hand and "dig" while pulling out the dong of the hole (hehe). Here's a pic:

The gold dong is made with the powder pigment I mentioned, and the blue mold is made with paste.

Regarding the release agent stench from my first prototype, a few observations:

1) I think the biggest mistake I made was to spray the mold seconds before pouring the silicone. Not to blame you, but in your Vimeo video guide (the 5-part series), you sprayed fresh release agent, then cut to where you immediately after poured silicone. Reading online, it's clear that the release agent needs to dry first. I can't find any specifics, but I tried letting it dry for 20 minutes and it turned out good.
2) With time (a few days), the smell evaporates a bit on its own
3) A soaking and rubbing in warm water and dish washing liquid helps remove the pencil eraser fluff and the smell from the release agent
4) Since you don't need to use that much release agent after the first cast, it's okay that the first prototype smells a little, then for subsequent dongs, you can use one quick coating, and it won't smell so much

I also found a good everyday items to use for wrapping around the top of the mold when casting: Laminating paper. Cheap, thin, easy to cut, easy to tape, and doesn't stick to silicone. I just can't find that "mylar sheet" you talk about here, is it like those opaque sheets of special paper that architects use to draw on?

Thanks again for your help. :)

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Bum the Sad posted:

That's gotta lead to fun conversations.

:confused: What's with the fish?

:v: Oh this dildo craftsman I know online made them out of left over silicone for me.

:confused: Oh... okay...

Yea, My wife had this conversation with my mum.

:confused: "Where'd you get the fish"
:v: "Just a guy who makes stuff, it's the spare silicone".

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Only one puntl left in the backlog, and then I'm done! It's been a lot of fun making them for you all, but I will be very glad to have my free time back, especially considering I'm going on a vacation in a couple weeks. In the extremely rare chance any of you are on Tenerife, let me know and we can hang out and talk dongs.

Pilsner posted:

Dildomancer, can you tell me a little about the Smooth On Silc Pig pigments? I've experimented a bit with the pigments I've bought from a German supplier. They have two basic variants:

Paste (looks and feels like paint): This provides a full, solid and flat coloration of the otherwise opaque silicone. No opacity left.
Pigment (looks like make-up powder): This is kind of like tiny flecks of glitter, it doesn't fully color the silicone, but it ends up giving the whole piece a cool looking opaque/colored looked, with tiny tiny flecks/streaks of color everywhere, depending on how much you use.

What kind is the Silc Pig 9 pack sampler? I think the pigment gives an amazing look, while the paste gives a slightly boring look, because it's just 100% solid colored.

Also, I had some good progress in my experiments. As mentioned, I tried to make a mold of A10, and it turned out really well. It allows me to extract the dong without a cut/seam, which I think is awesome, you just stick down you hand and "dig" while pulling out the dong of the hole (hehe). Here's a pic:

The gold dong is made with the powder pigment I mentioned, and the blue mold is made with paste.

Regarding the release agent stench from my first prototype, a few observations:

1) I think the biggest mistake I made was to spray the mold seconds before pouring the silicone. Not to blame you, but in your Vimeo video guide (the 5-part series), you sprayed fresh release agent, then cut to where you immediately after poured silicone. Reading online, it's clear that the release agent needs to dry first. I can't find any specifics, but I tried letting it dry for 20 minutes and it turned out good.
2) With time (a few days), the smell evaporates a bit on its own
3) A soaking and rubbing in warm water and dish washing liquid helps remove the pencil eraser fluff and the smell from the release agent
4) Since you don't need to use that much release agent after the first cast, it's okay that the first prototype smells a little, then for subsequent dongs, you can use one quick coating, and it won't smell so much

I also found a good everyday items to use for wrapping around the top of the mold when casting: Laminating paper. Cheap, thin, easy to cut, easy to tape, and doesn't stick to silicone. I just can't find that "mylar sheet" you talk about here, is it like those opaque sheets of special paper that architects use to draw on?

Thanks again for your help. :)

Silc-Pig is like the paste you mention. You don't need to use a lot of it if you'd prefer to keep a bit of the silicone's translucency, but regardless, it's going to come out as a flat color if it's the only thing you use. Depending on how well you mix it into the silicone, you can also achieve a streaky or stripy effect, though a warning: using too much in this situation can lead to little pockets of ONLY pigment, which will cause problems if they're on the surface.

You can get glitter powder in big containers on Amazon or whatever your local online retailer of choice is. Look for cosmetic mica. The result you got is typical of using a small amount of powder, but if you dump in much more, the effect will become a striking metallic luster.

It's cool that you were able to make a glove mold like that. My concern has always been getting the original clay model out intact, which I haven't always been able to do, even after cutting several slits. And yeah, perhaps I should have mentioned letting it dry first. It should fully dry between each coat. Laminating paper is pretty thin, but if it was able to withstand the hydrostatic pressure as you were pouring silicone into the mold, then it seems like it could serve as a replacement for mylar. It is indeed the stuff architects (used to) use for drawing on. Pretty much everyone I know uses electronic files these days, but some old-school places may still print on mylar.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Dildomancer posted:

but some old-school places may still print on mylar.

Mylar is used all the time in printing inserts for fancy invitations and drawing with art markers.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Dildomancer posted:

. In the extremely rare chance any of you are on Tenerife, let me know and we can hang out and talk dongs..

Why would an American go through all that effort and flying to go to Tenerife? It's a short hop for EU but for you it's like lots of hours of flying. :iiam:

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Dildomancer posted:

Silc-Pig is like the paste you mention. You don't need to use a lot of it if you'd prefer to keep a bit of the silicone's translucency, but regardless, it's going to come out as a flat color if it's the only thing you use. Depending on how well you mix it into the silicone, you can also achieve a streaky or stripy effect, though a warning: using too much in this situation can lead to little pockets of ONLY pigment, which will cause problems if they're on the surface.

You can get glitter powder in big containers on Amazon or whatever your local online retailer of choice is. Look for cosmetic mica. The result you got is typical of using a small amount of powder, but if you dump in much more, the effect will become a striking metallic luster.

It's cool that you were able to make a glove mold like that. My concern has always been getting the original clay model out intact, which I haven't always been able to do, even after cutting several slits. And yeah, perhaps I should have mentioned letting it dry first. It should fully dry between each coat. Laminating paper is pretty thin, but if it was able to withstand the hydrostatic pressure as you were pouring silicone into the mold, then it seems like it could serve as a replacement for mylar. It is indeed the stuff architects (used to) use for drawing on. Pretty much everyone I know uses electronic files these days, but some old-school places may still print on mylar.
Wow, the cosmetic mica looks like it could creating some amazing colors. Here's a shop I found:

http://www.mineralmakeupingredients.co.uk/epages/BT3899.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT3899/Categories/Mica_Powder

The question is: Is this body safe? And will it interfere with the platinum silicone curing? What's your experience?

Regarding the dong extracting, yes it was a bit of work getting the clay piece out, but it came out 100% intact after using quite a bit of force. I'm impressed at how hard the Fimo clay gets after hardening. I also tried "patching" a few cracks and imperfections in my first clay prototype. I slapped on some more clay, re-baked, and made the blue mold with it. The mold turned out well, but upon pulling the clay dong out of the mold, the new clay I had patched with crumbled. I'm thinking perhaps some of the ultra-fine putty that you use for patching small holes in concrete walls could be used to patch a damaged clay dong, but I don't know if there are some compounds in it that might inhibit the silicone curing.

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007
Got my extra fish, they're gorgeous and very much worth it. Thank you, Dildomancer for allowing us to fulfill our secret fantasy wishes for floppy dongs! :D

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Oodles posted:

Why would an American go through all that effort and flying to go to Tenerife? It's a short hop for EU but for you it's like lots of hours of flying. :iiam:

Well, it's a really long story, but the version I tell people is that I don't want to be anywhere NEAR the US during election day.

Pilsner posted:

Wow, the cosmetic mica looks like it could creating some amazing colors. Here's a shop I found:

http://www.mineralmakeupingredients.co.uk/epages/BT3899.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT3899/Categories/Mica_Powder

The question is: Is this body safe? And will it interfere with the platinum silicone curing? What's your experience?

Those really are gorgeous colors! I've never had mica interfere with silicone curing, not in the least. If you are unsure about whether it is body safe, I recommend contacting the company and asking them directly.

Faerunner posted:

Got my extra fish, they're gorgeous and very much worth it. Thank you, Dildomancer for allowing us to fulfill our secret fantasy wishes for floppy dongs! :D

No problem! Same goes to all of you who ordered - it's been lots of fun.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Pilsner posted:

Hey Dildomancer do you time to provide some help? I dived in and bought the full equipment required to make dongs like you do. I built my own vacuum chamber (pretty easy actually, about $100 of materials + pump), bought silicone, polymer clay, pigment, bowls, tools, all that.

I live in Europe, so my available materials are a bit different, and Smooth-On products are very expensive. I started out with a PVC cap and "FIMO" polymer clay, a popular clay in Europe. My attempt at modeling a random dong went fine, it's tough to get smooth overall shapes (but easy to get details smooth, no fingerprints and such), but I made something that looked okay. I guess it looks like a duck or something. I baked it at 110 C for 30 mins and it became rock hard like it should - neat, I've never tried baking clay before!

I bought silicone and pigment from a European supplier that makes its own silicone. It appears to be a rather professional shop, but I don't know how it compares to Smooth-On's products of course.

Next was making a mold. I made it from A33 silicone, which I couldn't really degas properly. I think I need a stronger pump - my pump is only 1.8 CFM and I made a 10 liter vacuum chamber, so I'll be investing in a mofo 12 CFM pump instead. I went ahead anyway and poured the mold in spite of myriads of bubbles in the silicone.

Now for the dong creation. I used A10 silicone, made it black with color paste (made for silicone), and degassing it was much easier since it's less viscous. I should still have degassed it a bit more, but it came out quite decently with just a few bubbles in the final dong.

Ta-daa, from model to mold to dong:

Now for a few questions I have:

1) The mold, made from A33 silicone, was quite difficult to cut, and extracting the model was tough. What's your opinion on using A10 for mold making, since it will be a lot more stretchy and possible allow extracting both model and dong without making a cut? I would love to be able to avoid making a cut and not have to deal with seams. I had a quite big seam on the finished dong. I think this is also because I cut sideways AND zig-zag, which makes sort of a flat overlap. I should have only cut perpendickular (couldn't resist) to the model.
2) I used 3-4 coats of release agent inside the mold before pouring the dong, and I could tell it hardened into a sort-of misty-white fog. The finished dong (see picture 2) has a very dull white-ish texture, when I rub my thumb on it, tiny little white specks form, just like pencil eraser, and keep forming even though I washed it with soap. It also reeks of release agent. Is this normal for the very first casting and will the next be better? Did I use too much release agent? Or was it perhaps since I didn't degas my A33 mold silicone properly, so it has tiny cavities inside where the release agent harbors?

The base also has a very uneven transition from dong to base, lots of seam/ridge. Any tips for avoiding this? I used simple silicone baking sheets for forming a cylinder, and secured it with tape, since I couldn't easily find the "mylar sheet" you use.

On the positive side, I guess it didn't turn out too horribly for a first-timer. The suction cup I made (I used a 1/2 dl measuring cup) turned out perfect and is ridiculously strong.

Thanks if you can give me some tips. :)

I'd actually want to know what silicone you've bought and from where, because getting it from the US is difficult at best.

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

Pilsner posted:

Regarding the dong extracting, yes it was a bit of work getting the clay piece out, but it came out 100% intact after using quite a bit of force. I'm impressed at how hard the Fimo clay gets after hardening. I also tried "patching" a few cracks and imperfections in my first clay prototype. I slapped on some more clay, re-baked, and made the blue mold with it. The mold turned out well, but upon pulling the clay dong out of the mold, the new clay I had patched with crumbled. I'm thinking perhaps some of the ultra-fine putty that you use for patching small holes in concrete walls could be used to patch a damaged clay dong, but I don't know if there are some compounds in it that might inhibit the silicone curing.

What kind of clay are you using? If it's polymer clay, you should apply a little vaseline to the area where the "raw" clay is going on to help seal it together.

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

endlessmonotony posted:

I'd actually want to know what silicone you've bought and from where, because getting it from the US is difficult at best.
It's actually not hard to find Smooth-On's full range of products in Europe, here are a few sites I've found:

https://www.formx.eu/brands/smooth-on/index.php (same as http://www.gestaltungsmaterialien.de/marken/smooth-on/)
http://www.benam.co.uk/products/silicone/
http://www.kaupo.de/produkte/silikonkautschuk-additionsvernetzend/smooth-sil-serie/ (German)

I found a significantly cheaper producer here (German), they make their own silicone products and have an almost full range of tools, pigments and additives:

http://www.silikonfabrik.de/

Their product variety is much smaller than the gargantuan range of various products Smooth-On has, but it's also much cheaper, and with fair shipping prices. How their appropriately named EROSIL-10 silicone compares to Dragon Skin A10, I have no idea, but it seems legit. I've tried their SF-00, SF-A33 and the EROSIL-10 (A10) so far, here are a few impressions:

SF-00: Very fluid, fairly easy to degas, but hardens up really quickly. With my weak vacuum pump I was only barely able to mix, degas and pour it in time before it hardened. Creates a very soft, squeezable and floppy dong.
EROSIL-10: Quite fluid, easy to degas, enough time to work with before it hardens. Creates a medium-firm dong, but still soft and squeezable.
SF-33: Thick and takes some power to degas. When hardened, it's about as hard as a pencil eraser or a rubber doorstop or something.

It's also really nice that their silicones comes in 1 liter bottles with screw caps, instead of the buckets Smooth-On is contained in. I've also found there's no reason to pour silicone first into a measuring cup, then into a mixing bowl; I just put my metal mixing bowl on a digital scale and pour silicone directly, while watching the scale. I calculate how many grams I need by multiplying the amount of milliliters I need, by the density of the silicone, and you end up with grams. Example:

The silicone you're about to pour has a density of 1.10 grams / ml (look at the manufacturer specs to find the density)
You have calculated that you need 250 ml total silicone for your dong + base
Multiply 250 * 1.10 = 275.
Since silicone is 2-component, divide 275 by 2 = ~137 ml of each component
So, you need to pour 137 grams part A silicone, zero the scale, then pour 137 grams part B silicone, and you're ready to color, mix and degas all in the same bowl.

Pile of Kittens posted:

What kind of clay are you using? If it's polymer clay, you should apply a little vaseline to the area where the "raw" clay is going on to help seal it together.
Fimo Professional polymer clay from Staedler. I might try that tip another time, thanks.

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007
Pilsner, I would definitely contact that mica company and see where their supplier is located and what colorants they're using as well as getting an ok for "lips and eyes" (because you probably don't want to ask the rep about sticking their colored powders in your butt). "Cosmetic Grade" is a poorly defined and unregulated (I found blogs claiming FDA regulation but no clear results on the FDA's actual website about it) term in the US health and beauty industry and it does not mean that it's safe for use around mucous membranes. Many cosmetic products come with warnings about use near lips and eyes.

Edit: They provide the MSDS sheets but those are pretty useless as most of the minerals used are "inert", chemically. They still may cause irritation.

I suppose you could also just do a patch test on your inner elbow with anything you buy from them.

Faerunner fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Oct 19, 2016

MisterGoGo
Jun 16, 2015

The Repo Man posted:

MisterGoGo, do you only have a brain, or do you have a heart also? Otherwise, do you have a defective brain still? It would go great with a costume of mine.

Hey, sorry for the delay just got back from New Orleans. I have a couple of defective brains. I could ship either out this week.

1. Bottom is okay, there's a few bubbles on the top. Would have been too much work to fix. I've been pouring leftover silicone and colorant on it so it looks pretty gnarly.

2. Top is mangled all to poo poo, bottom has a temporal lobe and some frontal lobe missing.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Faerunner posted:

Pilsner, I would definitely contact that mica company and see where their supplier is located and what colorants they're using as well as getting an ok for "lips and eyes" (because you probably don't want to ask the rep about sticking their colored powders in your butt). "Cosmetic Grade" is a poorly defined and unregulated (I found blogs claiming FDA regulation but no clear results on the FDA's actual website about it) term in the US health and beauty industry and it does not mean that it's safe for use around mucous membranes. Many cosmetic products come with warnings about use near lips and eyes.

Edit: They provide the MSDS sheets but those are pretty useless as most of the minerals used are "inert", chemically. They still may cause irritation.

I suppose you could also just do a patch test on your inner elbow with anything you buy from them.
Thanks for the heads up. I can't help but think that the silicone will sort-of entrap or encase all the pigment, though? It's not like the silicone gets worn down physically by being used?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Faerunner posted:

Why not a patch test in your butt, for maximum scientific veracity?

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Pilsner posted:

Thanks for the heads up. I can't help but think that the silicone will sort-of entrap or encase all the pigment, though? It's not like the silicone gets worn down physically by being used?

Don't play this game with people's assholes, man. Get the safe glitter.

This is the greatest post I have made in 11 years here.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Oodles posted:

Tons of Americans go to Europe. It's not that much longer to go to Tenerife, is it?

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Scudworth posted:

Don't play this game with people's assholes, man. Get the safe glitter.

Yeah, the last thing you want is someone's family sending you an obituary because they had an allergy to bismuth trioxide or whatever.

Anyway, I've completed the puntl backlog! I have a half-dozen extras sitting up on a shelf here, and most of them are fine with some minor flaws. If someone wants a leftover, shoot me a PM or whatever. Other than that, I guess the thread is pretty much complete! If we're going to be talking more about general silicone molding and tips, it would probably be best to make a new thread in the DIY forum and move the discussion there.

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Dildomancer posted:

Yeah, the last thing you want is someone's family sending you an obituary because they had an allergy to bismuth trioxide or whatever.
OK, but what kind of mica do you buy, and how do you assert that it's rear end-safe?

Dildomancer
Aug 8, 2016

Pilsner posted:

OK, but what kind of mica do you buy, and how do you assert that it's rear end-safe?

I buy from these folks, who have a handy chart for their mica: http://fromnaturewithlove.com/library/micasafetychart.asp

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Silver Falcon posted:

Tons of Americans go to Europe. It's not that much longer to go to Tenerife, is it?

You've got hot places on your doorstep. Can't compute coming to Europe for that.

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...

MisterGoGo posted:

Hey, sorry for the delay just got back from New Orleans. I have a couple of defective brains. I could ship either out this week.

1. Bottom is okay, there's a few bubbles on the top. Would have been too much work to fix. I've been pouring leftover silicone and colorant on it so it looks pretty gnarly.

2. Top is mangled all to poo poo, bottom has a temporal lobe and some frontal lobe missing.

I don't have PMs, so would contacting you via your YouTube channel be alright? I would be going for that first brain you posted.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Oodles posted:

You've got hot places on your doorstep. Can't compute coming to Europe for that.

Ah OK. I thought it was just the distance that was a factor. If all you're looking for is somewhere hot, then yeah there are plenty of places in the US to go.

However, does the continental US have one of the word's tallest volcanoes? :colbert: You'd have to go to like, Hawaii for that, and Hawaii is way farther out than Tenerife.

EDIT: Anyway, best not to derail further. You can PM me if you really want to talk more about why on Earth an American would want to go to Tenerife.

Silver Falcon fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Oct 20, 2016

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer
Well, I received my puntl in the mail:

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

I have that book set, it's rad.

MisterGoGo
Jun 16, 2015

The Repo Man posted:

I don't have PMs, so would contacting you via your YouTube channel be alright? I would be going for that first brain you posted.

Yep. Send me one there. Sorry for the delayed response, there was a death in the family and I've been dealing with wakes and funerals for a few days instead of making human organs in my basement.

Everyone else: Your brains might be delayed by a day or two, some are going out today though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urit
Oct 22, 2010
For you silicone wizards, if you know: how are wearable dongs dimensioned? I see them with something like 3 inches internal diameter, but the mean dong circumference when erect is around 5 inches. I presume the idea is to jam the junk in there and the silicone of the wearable stretches around it to fit?

• Locked thread