Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

How often did people want to return used items, and did you agree to?

What's the general allure of those 'egg' kegel dildos? The kind that look like beads, but are bigger and without a string. Do people just want to poo poo out pseudo dargon eggs?

What were your top selling dildos? Or did you mainly do OOAK custom pieces?

Did you also make other things like orifices, or just stick with dildo type toys?

Re: bad dragon guy

Apparently some employees of bad dragon have/had been making transphobic remarks on facebook so there's another reason why they're a lovely company. Also it's about ethics in dragon dildo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Neato, OP. So how do you go about advertising your brand new dildo shop? I know come cosmetic companies send out samples of new products for beauty blogs to review. Is that also a thing in the Dildomancing world? Or do you spam tumblr? I know etsy is kind of oversaturated with mass made products from China, and can't imagine self promoting there would go well. And do you also get the NSFW fanartist's problem of customer's trying to roleplay with you?

Dildomancer posted:

The short answer is always make a flared base, and...

The entire Nursing Thread in the Goon Doctor forum breathed a sigh of relief and disappointment. And huh, I did not think folks would enjoy being hosed by a branch of rose covered in thorns.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Dildomancer posted:

Shopping list for making dongs
I might've forgotten a couple small things. Let me know if you notice anything that's in the videos but not in the list.

We've come such a long way from carving bellends onto sticks picked up off the ground :allears: This is fascinating.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

bitterandtwisted posted:

Someone voted 4 on this thread. I want to hear that person's opinions of fantasy dildos

Perhaps they were expecting Thranduil elf cock and not dragon dick :v:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

On that note: has anyone ever asked you to make a dildo that's assumably copyrighted? Like a dick based off the Capra Demon?

Also how the hell do you put vibes into vibrators? Is that a thing you've done?

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Dildomancer posted:

Yes, people have. I've always said no. Even if it's "just one copy" or "they don't make it anymore," it's entirely unethical.

Putting vibes in is as simple as putting a void into the base. Then you get a bullet vibrator online and stuff it in the crevice. If it's a particularly cheap toy and you're not worried about preserving it, you could cut a slit into an intact silicone toy and stuff one in there.

Now if you actually want a vibrator built in, things get a bit trickier. You can get some very cheap cell phone vibrator motors online and wire up a simple circuit with a switch and a battery pack, but those are super weak. I'd still rather buy the bullet and embed it in the silicone as it's curing. If you spray a little release agent, it could be taken out and replaced as needed.

MY god, you can copyright dildos? Huh. I suppose that makes sense. How big was your operation in general? Just you or did you enlist some coworkers into the dildo army? :v: And seriously, what the hell drama could there be about making dildos? Orgasms are such a happy business!

And thank you for answering so many questions! This is one of the best threads in a while :allears:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Why didn't you say supplier of tiles or sheetrock or something as if you're repairing your apartment? You big goofball. Strange how everyone went straight to 'Dildomancer does drugs'.

Though I am no imagining random, freshly minted dildos scattered around your apartment :laffo:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

So we've got tentacles and a/b/o human-dog-dicks going on here. Has anyone mentioned that's crossing the streams is a bad idea?

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

VanSandman posted:

NO! No! You don't get to back out of this anymore!

Someone get Elise some gin, stat!

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

tarbrush posted:

If I had a vote, it would be for this.

Plus one to this. Though aren't elves dark skinned too, or is that just Drows? Make it blue at the tip and dark the rest of it. IF possible? I donno, I'm no dildomancer.

I can't believe this is happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Every time I click read new posts I five this thread, and I expect the rest of you to do so as well. Even if only one vote is needed and poo poo. Goddamn look a that flag I've never felt so patriotic.

• Locked thread